SELECT CONTENT

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:59 pm

GA He could have have had an infection like maybe cellulitis that did not respond to antibiotics and could require surgical debriedment .. just a possibility
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:05 pm

@Jeepers That is what I was thinking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:21 pm

@Jeepers thanks for the info. I had no idea what that is. I had to google it.

I hope he recovers quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:28 pm

I follow elephant twitter accounts and can see the hard work done by the rangers. I hope he can continue his training in the near future.

Blake Moynes Shares Update About His Infection and Surgery While in South Africa

He said, “Sorry I’ve been without my phone for some time! It’s been a heck of a month in South Africa. New experiences, new friends & new challenges. One of which is an injury that has unfortunately caused me to end my 7 week wildlife adventure in SA a little early…”

Blake went on and shared what happened during his travels, saying, “In short, I came out here to first join a group of men in a 4-5 week course to train as a wildlife ranger. To fully understand what it takes to be on the front line protecting wildlife & endangered species. I can assure you, it is not easy. Along the way I somehow got an infection in my foot that got bad quickly and sidelined me.”

https://bachelornation.com/2023/02/07/blake-moynes-shares-update-about-his-infection-and-surgery-while-in-south-africa/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jan 02, 2024 5:50 pm

I don't know if anyone followed Blake in his trip in the jungle.  But I am truly impressed with this humble man!  Can we have a "Bachelor in the wild" just for him with women going on these jungles expeditions that he loves to do! It's such a big part of his life!  I would watch for sure!  That would remind me of the 2004 Outback Jack ( I think that Vadim and Natalie are still married and have 3 kiddos).
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 831

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:16 pm

One thing I know for sure is Blake is far more worthy of someone than Katie Thurston!
I hope he knows he worth and finds a loving and accepting life partner - if and when he wants it.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:07 pm

He could do nature documentaries or shows like Steve Irwin or Jack Hanna.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:49 pm

@Fleurdesel That's a great idea!

He's such a gem!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Blake Moynes - Bachelorette 17 - Discussion

+13
suzq
Norcalgal
sdmom
Billysmom
mercieme