SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:13 pm

Annie's folks are shooting questions right and left. They both agree that they think Steven has the $.

Annie's friend asks Kurt why Carolyn. He can't help himself. His eyes are drawn to her and it's been like that from the beginning. So shallow. Her friend laughs and says since Kurt is off limits, he hopes it's Steven. He is a bit flirty and frankly seems more fun than she is.

Both of them say that Calah seems more in her element with her mom around and are hoping that she opens up more.

Amber's dad asks what they think of Amber and brother asks if they can see themselves with her. Both look skeptical. The guys wanted to see the fun side of Amber and after meeting her family, they realize there isn't much fun there. It is serious/intense all the time. She says mom is even worse. She would chew them up. I think her family killed any chance she had ... which was minimal before. I wouldn't be surprised if she went home tonight. They think Kurt is the rich one.

Amanda's mom asks what drew them to Amanda. They say laughter. True ... but they are missing chemistry IMO. That is why, no matter how much Kurt likes her, Carolyn always gets picked over her. The little head always wins. Mom asks how they would feel if she had more $? Guys seem surprised. Amanda is a trust fund kid left from grandpa. Says people judge and she lives humbly. She really seems down to earth and normal. Probably why I like her. Kurt says money comes and goes, but your true persona is what matters. He appreciates that they don't seem money hungry. OMG Her mom asks who has good stamina and Steven admits he doesn't. She says she wants lots of grandchildren, he says stamina has nothing to do with that. True.

Breanna's folks are embarrassing her even more and Steven was hoping she would relax with them there, but he realizes she is insecure around them as well.

Whitney's folks asking questions about their work. Mom thinks Steven is the rich one. Whitney says she is feeling the connection with Kurt, but needs more time with Steven. To me it sounds as if the money is the deciding factor for her. Whoever has the cash would be the one she goes after. I'm not impressed, plus it is driving me crazy since she could be Rachel's twin (Matt's F1 from the Bachelor).

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:56 pm

Thanks again everyone for the recaps the show is not on yet for me. The episode sounds fun and I cant wait to watch.

What is everyone's impression of the family visits?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:00 am

Guys turn to ask questions and they want dirt.

Nothing too hideous comes out. It just seems to reinforce their previous ideas about the ladies.

They go and chat with Amanda's family and are laughing so hard. Clearly they both really like them. Carolyn is naturally shooting daggers while watching. She needs to know where Kurt stands with regard to her ex and her son. Well, if she would simply answer his questions instead of getting p*ssed at him every time he tries to talk to her seriously about these things, she would have already had the answers. Her buddy goes over and asks how Kurt would handle this and Kurt is honest and says he doesn't know because she never answers and always gets mad when he wants to realistically discuss the logistics.

Annie's dad is asking Steven about how the long distance would work. Steven is trying to answer as honestly as he can without spilling that he is the one with cash. They need to have a timeline for how long and then have a plan. He is really trying to show how sincerely interested he is about Annie.

Both guys admit that meeting the families has influenced their decision ... heavily!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:04 am

@chasus71 I liked the family visits especially since they were held in a group setting. Thought that took some of the 1-on-1 pressure off so that everyone seemed more relaxed with a good deal of interaction among the parents and women. Seemed like a fun evening...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:26 am

Girls seem surprised that there will be an elimination.

Guys are deliberating.

Steven says he could see how upset Kurt was with not getting to meet any of Carolyn's family and Kurt admits that he is left with more questions than answers.
Beyond his gut feeling, he knows nothing about her. Listen to your gut and not your pen*s!!!

Poor Steven is so frustrated at not being able to tell the whole truth to Annie's dad. That really felt most like an actual meet the family situation.

Both guys seemed happy to see Calah open up a bit more with her mom around, but both admit it has taken a long time. Too little, too late.

Breanna small town girl, but all the insecurities seem to be getting a bit much for both of them.

Amber is sweet and both were intimidated by her brother with all his questions, even thought both admit he is a great guy.

Carolyn says she is the most uncertain tonight. Whitney's parents apologized if she gets eliminated because of them.

Staying...Whitney, Annie, Carolyn, Amanda, Amber.

Calah and Breanna left and Calah stays...just.

Breanna is gone.

Steven is trying to share with her that he wanted to try dating someone different. He thinks he has grown during this process and she on the other hand, seems to have almost withdrawn back into her shell. He is so nice.

Next week...ladies are meeting the guys moms in their hometowns...Charlotte and Missouri.

Kurt's mom sees Carolyn just like his last three relationships. Jeeze the guy really doesn't learn.

Steven is telling his family to take off the Rolex's!

This should be good.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:34 am

chasus71 wrote:Thanks again everyone for the recaps the show is not on yet for me. The episode sounds fun and I cant wait to watch.

What is everyone's impression of the family visits?

I think it really opened up their eyes about what they could be getting into since the families reflect the person. I think the families of Amber, Breanna, Carolyn and Whitney raised some red flags for the guys. I think Annie and Amanda both had families who reinforced the guys opinions about them.

Steven seems to have a good head on his shoulders, while Kurt just repeats the same relationship patterns over and over and doesn't seem to learn.

I can't wait to see next week!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:40 am

I can't help but compare this and TB and Joe Millionaire just comes out ahead every time. It's so much more fun and the guys are able to be more real, imo.

I loved this episode! Meeting the families/friend was very well done and I feel like we got to know them at least as well as the HTDs on TB. My favorite was Amanda's mom and sister (especially mom). I wasn't sure by the previews but she ended up being a hoot. I liked Carolyn's friend but Kurt learned nothing more about her. I was surprised by Whitney when her mom said that she thinks Steven is the rich one. I didn't think she was after money but now I'm not sure. Amber's dad and brother were so serious and that didn't help her situation with Steven. It would be hard to see her letting loose and having fun after that. Both guys liked that Calah was able to relax around her mom but it's hard to see either one getting close enough to her to pick her in the end.

I felt for Breanna when her parents embarrassed her but she was the right choice to go home. Hopefully she can work on her self image and see that she has a lot to offer.

I still see Steven picking Annie but not sure what's going to happen with him and Whitney or Calah.

I do see Kurt with Amanda if he lets himself. It will be interesting to see his mom say that Carolyn is like his ex. Not sure if Whitney or Calah have a shot.

Last edited by albean99 on Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:57 am

@albean99 I think you mean Amber's brother and dad.

I think Whitney is more interested in Kurt or whoever has the money. I think she played at being Switzerland for too long and now neither of the guys really cares anymore.

I disagree about Kurt picking Amanda if he lets himself. IMO he can't because there isn't any physical attraction and at this point, I think he has so much invested in Carolyn that it is too late for anyone else. If he did, I don't see it lasting. Not that I see him lasting with Carolyn either. His mom said she is like his last 3 exes. :headbanging

I so agree about this show being way better than the Bachelor. This just flies by so quickly and I am disappointed it is already finished and can't wait for next week. The Bachelor couldn't drag on any slower and I always wonder...WTH am I still watching this BS?

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:09 am

I know for.me this show is refreshing and so much better than the Bachelor. Here we have 2 leads who are amazing guys honestly who are easy to love. Even if some of the ladies brought drama it wasnt as extreme as the Bach especially focusing too much on it. Everything they have done so far with the dates are fun and entertaining in a good way.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:21 am

chasus71 wrote:I know for.me this show is refreshing and so much better than the Bachelor. Here we have 2 leads who are amazing guys honestly who are easy to love. Even if some of the ladies brought drama it wasnt as extreme as the Bach especially focusing too much on it. Everything they have done so far with the dates are fun and entertaining in a good way.

Exactly! It's funny because none of the dates were really extravagant/OTT like the Bachelor, but yet they were so much more fun. The group dates in particular were so enjoyable for me. It's because the leads are so good and the women, while dramatic, aren't too much. Even Carolyn, as annoying as she is, isn't as horrible as any of the "villains" this season on the Bachelor.

I need to go listen to the podcast RS has up today. It's with the people who did the casting for the show and they talk about what they look for.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 18, 2022 1:33 am

@Sprite oh cool I will listen to the podcast as well because it seems they did really well with the casting. Majority of the women were mid-late twenties to mid thirties. Most importantly it seems like production doesn't put up with foolishness. I really like how they do eliminations and how it can happen anytime. Great formula.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:41 pm

Have you seen the pix of Kurt with his former girlfriend on her social media? She is raven haired and absolutely stunning. Together, they look like a photo from GQ magazine. She is not at all flattering about the way he treated her. She posts on Reddit, if I’m allowed to say that, and her Instagram account info is shared.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+24
Jaybird
ElonM
moonlightonight
notarose
Minney