SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:16 pm

I'm still a little hopeful that Kurt comes to his senses. He seems to know what he usually does which isn't working so there's a shot that he changes course. He still seems to have doubts about her ex. Carolyn may be setting herself up for sympathy follows if he didn't pick her.

I could see Kurt having a better chance at a relationship with Amanda or Whitney but he may lose them if he continues to focus more on Carolyn. Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:27 am

@albean99 I honestly don't think he will open his eyes and he will still choose Carolyn in the end. Even if he is having a great time with Amanda something about Carolyn will keep hold of him and he ends up choosing her. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:35 pm

I am not sure what the end of the show expectation is -- do they get engaged, keep dating? I wish that we would be getting a reunion show. I'd like to know where couples stand now. The other people that I know that at least publicly hang out with each other are Steven and Kurt (and some of the female contestants are still close and spend time together now which is great). Their bromance is the best thing about the show.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:47 am

suzq wrote:I am not sure what the end of the show expectation is -- do they get engaged, keep dating?  I wish that we would be getting a reunion show.  I'd like to know where couples stand now.  The other people that I know that at least publicly hang out with each other are Steven and Kurt (and some of the female contestants are still close and spend time together now which is great).  Their bromance is the best thing about the show.

I like their bromance too I think they will remain friends for a long time and maybe even venture into business together. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 26, 2022 2:01 am

@suzq I actually think for this show the expectation is just to choose the relationship over money no matter what status they leave as either dating, engaged or a promise to get to know one another.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:16 pm

These guys are one of the best duo's in reality tv in a very long time imo. Smiley

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaIqGPJpr2p/

Love this one!! laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ-nv04J-ss/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sat Feb 26, 2022 6:53 pm

@GuardianAngel I agree they are so awesome!!! Best leads and just genuine guys who are easy to love. I can't tell you how this show is so refreshing seeing this. Even the butler Martin is amazing!! So freaking funny!!! He should be the Butler on all these dating shows just great all around.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+3
suzq
Jolena
GuardianAngel
7 posters
Permissions in this forum: