SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:33 am

Last night gave us insight into who Joe is - a reserved, more serious person who has struggled with his identity and purpose when injuries sidelined him from basketball. If any of the tea that came to this board pre-show is true, I can perhaps excuse it after what I learned about Joe last night. When you are depressed, uncertain and unhappy, you do things you wouldn't do if you were in a better headspace. I think Joe is probably a really good guy who  has been through a lot and now grasps what he wants from life. I can only hope that being on the Bachelorette has helped him grow.

But we also learned a key part of Michelle's attraction to Nayte. He never wants to give up the playfulness of his youth. And there is the contrast between him and Joe. When Michelle said Joe would have been her high school crush, I knew he was not going to be F1. Michelle has grown from those days and knows what she wants. She models her parents relationship as a guide for her own and has said how much fun her parents have together. Being with Joe would require more effort.

I was disappointed we weren't shown more of Olu and LeRoy. Olu had her taste some African food - what is his story? And LeRoy, getting a PhD in biomedical engineering, is a big deal. He wasn't shown at all. Both of these men seem so genuine, with much to offer. I was disappointed that more of the black contestants weren't highlighted more. Enough of Chris S - he is an entitled and selfish person.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:39 am

@Norcalgal Good Post I feel the same, especially regarding your comments about Joe.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:49 am

@Norcalgal Like GA, I feel the same way about Joe as you articulated. I am feeling that he is a traditional F2 whom the lead eliminates at F3 so as not to drag his emotions along any further. I haven't really been feeling it with Brandon and finally concluded that I see a stronger emotional connection with Joe.

I am certain Michelle chose Nayte but I think I will end up wishing she had picked Joe. In the end, though, Michelle is the one choosing her life's partner and she's one smart cookie. I just hope that their similarly confident personalities don't clash in the long run.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 17, 2021 12:49 pm

luvstx wrote:@Norcalgal Like GA, I feel the same way about Joe as you articulated.  I am feeling that he is a traditional F2 whom the lead eliminates at F3 so as not to drag his emotions along any further.  I haven't really been feeling it with Brandon and finally concluded that I see a stronger emotional connection with Joe.

I am certain Michelle chose Nayte but I think I will end up wishing she had picked Joe.  In the end, though, Michelle is the one choosing her life's partner and she's one smart cookie.  I just hope that their similarly confident personalities don't clash in the long run.

They both seem to be articulate and willing to talk things through. They both also seem to listen to one another and I think that is a good sign that they are will be willing and able to compromise.

IMO when you are confident within yourself...which they both seem to be...you are more open to listening to others because you know that doesn't diminish your worth.

I like these two. I will be interested in watching how they navigate things post show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:24 pm

OMG Chris S is such a petulant child!  His behavior on the group date is making me SMH.  I hate that reading here he interrupts Nayte's one on one!  Yay to Michele for sending Chris S packing.

Whoa Martin!  Saying Michele misunderstood what you were trying to say, (paraphrasing), the onus of making someone understand what you are trying to say is on you, not the person you are talking to.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:01 am

Ratings:

ABC’s The Bachelorette (0.6, 2.83) ticked up in both metrics for its two-hour episode, which was followed by newbie Queens (0.3, 1.21M) which was even with last week in the demo.

https://deadline.com/2021/11/the-voice-ratings-the-flash-riverdale-season-premieres-november-16-1234876008/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 16 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
mercieme
quietpal
luvstx
Sprite
Locknkey