SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed May 04, 2022 5:17 pm

Tonight is not even Decision Day. I believe it will be more "rehash" but will let you know after I suffer through it.

Doats

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed May 04, 2022 9:19 pm

Meka, Paige and Gil are there representing couples who split up. Steph/AJ, Christine/Keith are representing successful matches.

Lots of chit chat but what stood out to me was Meka (DC season which I don't really remember) saying the couples were well-matched this season. Did she watch the same season as the rest of us?

ETA: Host just asked, "What are the pros of Katina and Olajuwan?" CRICKETS!

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 05, 2022 8:52 pm

Well matched? It was probably one of the worst match ups ever!

@Doats thanks for taking one for the team.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 11, 2022 8:45 pm

Finally. It seems this has dragged on for weeks, and I stopped watching ages ago.

https://twitter.com/DoctorViviana

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed May 11, 2022 9:44 pm

I'm about 15 minutes behind but Dr. Pepper looks "off" or detached or something. Maybe she'll look more engaged as the episode goes on. Or maybe I'm just off today...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed May 11, 2022 11:12 pm

Jasmina and Michael decide to stay married. Huh. JMO, but I'm not sure they'll make it past the Reunion show.

O and Katina are up next and O is still an insufferable, misogynistic, self-centered, abusive a$$. They both say yes and the experts have allowed Katina to be placed in an abusive relationship. Disgusting.

Steve walks in with flowers for Noi and wearing a smart suit. Steve wants to stay married and so does Noi.

Lindsey is wearing a 1-shoulder blue sack of a dress while Mark looks put together in a blue suit. She is toxic and should never have been on the show with anyone in the first place. They both say yes and Lindsey wants the champagne.

Oh, and Michael and Jasmina have decided to live separately. NOT a good sign.

The experts and producers should be ashamed of themselves.

Chris and Alyssa make an appearance at the end of the episode.

Oh, and Steve gave Noi what looked like a 2 carat solitaire...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed May 11, 2022 11:48 pm

I think that a lot of the couples are broken up now. I don't know why people say they will stay married on decision day if they really aren't sure. Do they get a financial incentive to do so?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu May 12, 2022 12:27 pm

suzq wrote:I think that a lot of the couples are broken up now.  I don't know why people say they will stay married on decision day if they really aren't sure.  Do they get a financial incentive to do so?

I'm guessing that since this season was such a debacle that couples were offered a monetary incentive to say yes on decision day. TPTB probably trying to salvage any relevance and or save face...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 12, 2022 9:14 pm

@Doats thanks for the updates!

I will look for info on the couples sometime over the weekend.

IA the experts and production should be ashamed of themselves. They have gone down the rabbit hole with unacceptable relationships. Most need therapy, not marriage imo!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 15, 2022 3:16 am

I watched and wow crazy that 4/5 couples stayed married, though guessing at least 1 or 2 of them will divorce come reunion.

I like Steve/Noi and would like them to stay married but if he doesn't get a job and they work on their differences idk if it will work out. Seems there are issues in the preview but they could be messing with us. I cried when he proposed to her again with a new ring how happy she was!

I also like Lindsey/Mark and would like them to stay married as well but she might be a bit too OTT for him. The other 2 couples meh.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2022 11:15 am

@Linds911 thanks for the recap.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/mafs-season-14-finale-who-is-still-together-on-decision-day/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed May 18, 2022 9:18 pm

Aw, Steve kinda matched his tie and pocket square to the color of Noi's dress.

Alyssa looks like she's wearing 3-foot hair extensions and a dress cut down to her navel. Forgive my snarkiness but I loathe this woman.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Doats
Brill
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel