SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mastiiffmom Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:43 pm

Hmmm…I like all the other matches, even Lyndsay & Mark? It might work. But this Allyssa. Man. She’s something else. And another one who’s way too full of herself. Who wears cowboy boots at their wedding? I mean if the WHOLE wedding was that THEME, fine. But clomp down the aisle like that? I like boots just as much as the next girl, and own way too many pair. But give me a pair of beautiful pumps to wear with a gown. 🙄 And she has the nerve to nit-pick on this guy?
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:57 am

@Mastiiffmom IA as soon as I saw those boots I thought, oh boy, we have a Me Me Me type of bride.

I love boots too but they looked out of place to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:12 am

I don't like alyssa at all. imo she is coming across as a snob.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:47 am

@GuardianAngel I agree! Did you catch when she asked him, “Are you going to buy me a horse?” OMG.

@Jolena Yes. Complete snob. And then all the crying like she’s the victim. 🙄
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:06 am

OMG. Someone on Twitter said they matched Alyssa with the wrong Chris.😂😂14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 B6912110

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/married-at-first-sight-chris-williams-was-evicted-from-his-subway-franchise.html/

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:42 pm

@Mastiiffmom Well, they might not be wrong. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Sun Jan 30, 2022 4:36 pm

@GuardianAngel This type of thing has to be done for the drama. There’s no way either one of these two could get through any type of legitimate screening process.
Which also brings to the table the “experts”. They want us to believe they’re in charge. What type of “expert” puts their reputation “out there” like this to appear so incompetent?
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:20 pm

@Mastiiffmom it seems the so call experts are making the same drastic mistakes for drama more frequently.

I'm watching tonights epi. Is it just me but what happened to decency and speaking politely taking the other person's feelings into consideration.

They are so straight forward and rude. "You sweat so much" "I don't like camping"

Lindsey had three bottles of wine?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:26 pm

Lindsay is saying a lot of nice things about Mark including she wants to make sure he is happy with his needs and wants since it appears he always looks after others and not himself.

Is she redeeming herself for me? laugh out loud idk yet.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 02, 2022 11:49 pm

For me, Lindsey is not yet redeeming herself. But she's light years ahead of Alyssa who I find to possess no redeeming attributes, not even one. And I can't begin to repeat anything my husband is saying about her.

ETA: Next week's previews just cemented my opinion of Alyssa. Holy cow but that attitude can't be just the editing...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:07 am

Wow. Just watched.

Lindsay is obnoxious. But tolerable…and maybe has a drinking problem. But I don’t find her completely offensive.

Alyssa. Is completely offensive. I lost count how many times she claimed to be “a good person” or said “why is this happening to me” ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME.

It’s nauseating. She is such a narcissist.

I can’t believe she said the cruel, mean things about Chris’s physical appearance. And now I’m going to say something mean. Alyssa is not all THAT. FAR from it. I’ve seen the photos of her online with her “physical type”. I dated those types too in my day. And you know what? They’re so into themselves, they don’t have room for anyone else in their life.

Alyssa’s narcissism, her self centeredness, her selfishness & her rigid thinking is going to create a miserable lonesome life. And she will blame everyone around her, but she will have no one to blame but herself.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:22 am

Just watched the after party. And I totally agree with Lindsay when she said about Alyssa, “People shouldn’t say I’m a really good f’ing person about themselves….that’s for other people to say.

Absolutely TRUE.

Alyssa says it about herself over & over again.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Doats
Brill
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel