SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:51 am

Alyssa could end up like Jamie was w/ Doug and eventually gain feelings for him. Time will tell. Previews could also be mis-leading.

Lindsey lordy why must we have the same name? laugh out loud I hope this is just her a little hung-over and she calms down or idk how Mark will handle being around her.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 8367-910 14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 I_got_13 14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 E5kqdm15 14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:37 pm

@Linds911 Not all Lindsey's are the same. laugh out loud

It sure doesn't look good for Chris and Alyssa but Doug and Jamie was the first thing that came to my mind too.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYsRU4UjHOV/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:54 pm

I don't think Alyssa and Chris will stay married. I will be shocked if she pulls a Jamie.

I love the traditional sash Noi put on Steve.

I'm liking Katina & Olajuwon together. I hope he changes his mindset. It could be one of those couples that get off to a great start then crash and burn. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:01 am

My first impressions: I don't think there's much (any?) hope for Alyssa and Chris. I think Noi and Steve may have a chance. I would have trouble dealing with Lindsay for more than 5 minutes. I have no idea about Jasmina and Michael. Olajuwon, to me, still sounds and acts like a frat boy so my "jury" is still out on him.

All in all, I don't feel the experts' batting average is going to improve much this season. Hope I am wrong.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:05 am

@Doats IA It just finished airing for me and the previews look intense. Alyssa and Chris were in the previews so she sticks around as opposed to the way this epi ended with them it looked like she was going to leave. Decision day previews looked bad, and I don't think I saw Alyssa and Chris so she might have bailed.

Lindsay is the one I can't tolerate this season. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:30 am

@GuardianAngel I think Alyssa stuck around so she could travel to the honeymoon resort, play in the sun, do fun activities. I don't think I like her much at this point...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:52 am

Alyssa is def not into Christ AT ALL. imo they won't make it. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:54 pm

I think Alyssa is another Myrla. A high maintenance woman. Other then for drama I can't see why they keep accepting these women. If she doesn't care for Chris is one thing but to be so rude is another. Maybe that's why her ex. left her, can't say as I blame him. Not impressed!!! The things you can hear her say to production about Chris is not what she learnt from him it is what the grooms men said about her and she repeats it word for word. I really would like to know why she did the show. At the bachelorette party she sat off from the other women and refused to have anything to do with them, I think she had her friends there. Why didn't her Dad walk her down the aisle? I call BS on her story. Her Dad made it to her room and back downstairs again. I heard via the grapevine that she didn't have anything to do with Chris during the reception when the cameras weren't on. Including dancing or talking to him.
Also there are rumors that Ryan (Houston from last season) was dating a woman from season #14, maybe it is her. Also there are photos of Ryan with Mindy (Zack) on an island. Maybe he is dating some of the women who ended up alone after the show stopped. That would he funny.

14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:06 pm

@Brill thanks for all that info. I can't stand watching Alyssa, she is so rude. She treated Chris like crap.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:21 pm

Alyssa is horrible.,she's really making Chris feel uncomfortable. I feel sorry for him, its obvious she's only playing along and staying because producers are probably asking her too. She's not interested in him not one bit. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:39 pm

How, how, how could they possibly think Alyssa would be a good match for anyone, anyone at all? With Chris, she appears cold and condescending and completely unlikable from what we've been shown so far.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:08 am

Doats wrote:How, how, how could they possibly think Alyssa would be a good match for anyone, anyone at all? With Chris, she appears cold and condescending and completely unlikable from what we've been shown so far.

They really need to do a better job matching up these couples. I think they cast The "Alyssa's and Chris's (the Chris from last season) for the drama just like the bachelor producers who cast these crazy girls and keep them on the show episode after episode knowing that they'll make a scene. MAFS is doing the same thing and it's sad to see that they match them with the kindest , caring partners who suffer through the show. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Doats
Brill
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel