SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 10, 2022 7:11 am

Sounds like the Bachelor's Shanae would be perfect for this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:02 pm

The clip that someone posted from last nights Unfiltered, shows Chris saying that Alyssa never said I Do after reading her vows yet they still had to sign the papers that they were married. She is so UNBELIEVABLE!!! What I love is them recording the stuff she says and does without her knowledge. I don't feel one bit sorry for her but her family and friends must be so proud of her..... NOT!!!!!!! I wouldn't be shocked to hear she has tried to sue
them!!

14 - MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:25 pm

Has anyone watched the MAFS show with the Unmatched people? I knew nothing about it and just happened to record the episodes. I think they are on one of the weekend nights. It is an hour long and they show a guy and a gal each half hour. It is good entertainment, that's for sure. Even my hubby watches it.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:55 pm

@Brill I never heard of it. Is it this?

https://nypost.com/2021/04/21/meet-the-singles-of-married-at-first-sight-unmatchables/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:50 pm

It is!! I tried to look up what day it was on but I had deleted it. I will post it when I find it. It is just the two experts like it said. They come to visit each person chosen and the people are all excited to think they are on MAFS but they tell then the reasons that they are unmatchable and they will both work with them to help them make them more attractive to other people during the week and at the end of the week they will go on a blind date.
The woman and man that have been turned down will each be set up together as a blind date.
Dr. Vivian and Pastor Cal then watch what happens and comment to the TV their thoughts. I hope you can find it. This one woman who was not shown in the link above was 40 years old and while has her own company and makes good money, she only looks for a guy that will wine and dine her and pay all the bills. So she is set up with the first guy that was shown in the link above. Anyway she was not interested in him and while at first he is pleasant to her, soon gets fed up with her attitude and tells her she will die alone and walks out of the date. This was the guy that admitted that he ghosted women in the past.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:45 am

Well, Alyssa is gone. Glad for that. She has the audacity to act shocked and cries when he says he wants a divorce. Man. She is the worst. Everything she said to her mother was a complete lie. She’s never even spoken to Chris. Unbelievable.

Edited to add:

OMG! DID YOU HEAR HER SAY SHE’S ALLERGIC TO DOGS?????
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:09 am

Glad Alyssa is gone as she was toxic beyond belief. I do hope, however, that Chris made a prior arrangement/agreement with the producers that he not have to pay any penalty for leaving early.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 17, 2022 1:34 pm

What a SPOILED BRAT she is. I now think she did the show mainly to be able to get into acting, commercials or something to do with cameras. If she had found a hunk like she wanted then that was a plus!! Good on Chris for what he did and said!! I loved it when he said she was here for something but it wasn't marriage!! BAM!!!!! Right on!!!
Her family must be so proud!!
It's kind of ironic that every episode we heard her say she is a good person and yet she didn't even have enough manners to say back to Chris that she also wishes him the best!!
I loved Pastor Cal's face when she said she is allergic to dogs!!! I guess she didn't know the experts watch and see all that is going on, much more then what we do.
She reminded me of the old movies, when the women had their handkerchief handy for dabbing their faces, in case of tears or perspiration. ha ha I wonder if she is a fan of them. I know she didn't want to mess her makeup but that was over the top!!
End of Rant!!! laugh out loud

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:20 pm

I couldn't watch last night, so thanks everyone for the updates.

I'm glad she's gone. I hope Chris gets another chance.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:27 pm

GA he was so right on!! He said to the cameras at the end that he looks forward/ excited to meeting his forever person.

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:29 pm

@Brill I hope so, and I'd love to watch a full season with him.

There is a repeat on later, I'll try and watch it.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:54 pm

Here’s some good news on one of my favorite couples. ❤

https://people.com/parents/mafs-amani-aliyya-pregnant-woody-randall-expecting-baby/
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Doats
Brill
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel