SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:36 pm

I actually enjoy the farm date!
Rodney is so funny. Nayte so delicate. Joe is surprisingly good at farm work.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:48 pm

Just a quick little comment! Am I the only one who enjoyed Brandon' sudden passionnate kiss when he finds out that they were at Michelle's parents home? Holy Moly I loved it!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:50 pm

I felt Clayton's date was one big tryout for The Bachelor. Guess he passed the tryout! Loved the girl who called out Martin for being fake! Especially after we were shown him telling us there are two types of people who can't fake their feelings - kids and drunks!

I felt Michelle didn't have much sparkle in her eye during the group date and all of her ITMs seemed flat. It was almost as if she had Joe's personae. And Rick seemed to be the token white guy that she took along for the journey, right up until hometowns. We've seen other leads do this with POCs and Michelle has every right to choose whom she thinks fits best with her. She's got a very diverse set of personalities - but it's obvious she's over the moon for Nayte. His facial expressions, one of which is captured above, are priceless!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:09 pm

sdmom wrote:I actually enjoy the farm date!
Rodney is so funny. Nayte so delicate. Joe is surprisingly good at farm work.
The farm date was one of my favourite group dates ever I think. Just because of the three guys you listed. Rodney, Nayte, & Joe made it fun to watch. Michelle as well.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:24 pm

@sdmom I liked it too. It was wholesome, cute and fun. Michelle was funny and loose. And Nayte and she were very cute. He was just stealing moments with her right in front of the other guys. Nayte is very smitten with Michelle (and she with him).

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 23 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
Amethyst
suzq
Maddy
albean99
quietpal