SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:29 pm

Nayte’s mum spoke facts…period that!!! It’s a different world outside of the bubble hence why the success rates post show ain’t great.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:30 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@luvstx I caught the tail end of a commercial and I think they said new time 9pm Eastern. Did you notice anything about the time?

Yes. I think they said Monday At 9 pm
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:31 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@luvstx  I'm in LA, but I ff on my guide and it has MTA listed at 9pm on Monday next week.

CMIIW, but MTA is usually shown after FSD
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:31 pm

mercieme wrote:Nayte’s mum spoke facts…period that!!! It’s a different world outside of the bubble hence why the success rates post show ain’t great.

Yup. I know they built this up to be the bad hometown with the "is he ready" edit but his parents seem really nice and very practical. They're being honest and not in a mean way. They want to be realistic and they're comments are totally fair.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:40 pm

@pavalygurl thanks.

Wow this was a great segment with Nayte and his family.

All the parents were so lovely.

@luvstx MTA/WTA is usually an episode on it's own.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:48 pm

I don’t know why US TPTB can’t drop the engagement part of this show…I mean the AU franchise does not do engagements and still produces a beautiful show with commitment rings exchanged. And the US show can promise Neil Lane ring if there is an engagement down the line!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@pavalygurl thanks.

Wow this was a great segment with Nayte and his family.

All the parents were so lovely.

@luvstx MTA/WTA is usually an episode on it's own.

I know MTA is in its own…but usually AFTER fantasy suites as F3 is usually there. Right?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:57 pm

Awwww….Rodney. Keep being amazing dude beatingheart

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:03 am

@luvstx I apologize, I misunderstood you. Good question

IIRC usually the F3 is there and quite often is the next Bachelor. Maybe since Clayton is not F3?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:04 am

They could have had Rodney as the next Bachelor. duh

Previews for Claytons season. no no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:06 am

https://twitter.com/RealitySteve/status/1465875200029954052?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:44 am

They've been selling Michelle and Nayte's hot chemistry the whole season, but somehow they let Michelle's comment that they were a good match "intellectually" stay in. Have we ever seen that? If so, that's encouraging. Teachers are smart, curious people (have several in my family). They want someone they can talk to about lots of different things.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
ReneeM
eusebeia
pavalygurl
mercieme
albean99