SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:09 am

Ratings:

Elsewhere, ABC’s diluted “The Bachelorette” (Viewers: #3, 2.95 million; A18-49: #1t, 0.6/ 4 from 8-10 p.m.) led into a profile of George Michael on occasional special “Superstar” (Viewers: #3, 1.79 million; A18-49: #1t, 0.3/ 2 at 10 p.m.).

https://programminginsider.com/tuesday-ratings-nbcs-la-brea-concludes-season-1-on-a-respectable-note-abc-and-nbc-share-dominance/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

spoilers - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by gurlbrit Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:51 pm

Just watched hometowns. Couple of comments, I too felt that she had a much closer connection with Brandon than with Joe or Rodney.

Michelle wasn't happy with Charles' view that Nathaniel (LOL) may not be ready to jump in with two feet (paraphrased).

Although Michelle changed her day wear for all of the hometown dates, she DID NOT change her day wear for Joe's hometown meet his parents, she wore the leather pants and black top. She wore dresses for all of the other meet the parents meetings.

I did NOT like her RC dress but it's "an alternative" Randi Rahm dress. Here's a link to the blog that shows the dress as originally designed. I think TPTB were too worried that the slit all the way up to her "panty line" would need to be "blacked out" so they had an adjustment made and put in three black straps that did not match the color of the dress.

http://www.femestella.com/the-bachelorette-michelle-young-outfits/

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
spoilers - Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:13 pm

I love Sharleen but Andy makes this so enjoyable.

bluwavz wrote:Ratings:

Elsewhere, ABC’s diluted “The Bachelorette” (Viewers: #3, 2.95 million; A18-49: #1t, 0.6/ 4 from 8-10 p.m.) led into a profile of George Michael on occasional special “Superstar” (Viewers: #3, 1.79 million; A18-49: #1t, 0.3/ 2 at 10 p.m.).

https://programminginsider.com/tuesday-ratings-nbcs-la-brea-concludes-season-1-on-a-respectable-note-abc-and-nbc-share-dominance/

Not a good night in ratings for The Bachelorette hmmm

What does this mean?

"Elsewhere, ABC’s diluted “The Bachelorette”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:44 pm

It will be interesting to see if the ratings picks up on Clayton’s season... this may explain a lot

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Fri Dec 03, 2021 6:46 am

I won't be popular but Bramdon comes off to me as very young and immature.
I'd rather have Rodney as the next lead even though Clayton a hometown boy.

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:31 am

mizzoufan wrote:I won't be popular but Bramdon comes off to me as very young and immature.
I think Brandon might lack relationship experience. He is very very smitten and I see that as a sign that he may not understand a grounded romance can’t happen if 1 partner puts the other on a pedestal. It’s cute & sweet but important things are overlooked when having to make informed decisions. I think Rodney is less naive in dating.
JMO just guessing

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Dec 03, 2021 12:35 pm

notarose wrote:
mizzoufan wrote:I won't be popular but Bramdon comes off to me as very young and immature.
I think Brandon might lack relationship experience. He is very very smitten and I see that as a sign that he may not understand a grounded romance can’t happen if 1 partner puts the other on a pedestal. It’s cute & sweet but important things are overlooked when having to make informed decisions. I think Rodney is less naive in dating.
JMO just guessing
It seems all four lacked relationship experience to some degree, but overall, they were a top quality F4.
I just finished the episode, and this has to be the most wholesome HTD episode ever. In this age of manufactured drama, it was really refreshing.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Dec 03, 2021 8:20 pm

blueblues wrote:
notarose wrote:
JMO just guessing
It seems all four lacked relationship experience to some degree, but overall, they were a top quality F4.
I just finished the episode, and this has to be the most wholesome HTD episode ever. In this age of manufactured drama, it was really refreshing.
JMO

:yes: Michelle and her 4 shine

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Nov 30 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
ReneeM
eusebeia
pavalygurl
mercieme
albean99