SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:06 pm

Just wanted to say thank you for all the comments! I have not watched yet, will probably fast forward most of it! So Taysha broke off based on the fact that Zack has zero time for her? I will watch that part. IA that Michelle is the best ever bachelorette, I taught Tayshia was but Michelle took all of this to another level.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:27 pm

@Fleurdesel Tayshia didn't give ANY details on why they broke up. Just a short statement that she was brokenhearted. And we ALL are admiring Michelle!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Dec 07, 2021 4:09 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Fleurdesel Tayshia didn't give ANY details on why they broke up. Just a short statement that she was brokenhearted. And we ALL are admiring Michelle!

Michelle is absolutely wonderful.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:49 pm

I haven't finished watching yet but already agree that Michelle is the best! She's my favorite Bachelorette by far.

I really think that Tayshia was sincerely upset and heartbroken. She pointed out that on BHH that when this was filmed, the news of the breakup was newly out so (to me) it makes perfect sense that it was still raw for her. She looked miserable while sitting beside Kaitlyn after she had talked about it.

Rodney was so good on the show! If you wanted a real fan favorite for TB, he should have been it. I would never have picked him in the beginning but feel we really got to know what a great guy he is. hearthumbsup

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Dec 6 (MTA) - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+16
blueblues
George1218
chasus71
appiah01
mbl
albean99
Sprite
gurlbrit
notarose
sdmom
bluwavz