SELECT CONTENT

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:33 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:At least it appears he knew what was up with her and the type of person she is.

Kurt Sowers: Yeah, her exit was pretty dramatic, and she’s still being pretty dramatic. I tried to reach out to some of the women post-show, after Amanda and I broke up. I definitely kept it respectful, I would not have reached out to any woman while Amanda and I were together. We were all in this weird boiler cooker together. We’re all kind of trauma bonded, so I’ve been able to maintain a lot of friendships with some of the women after the show. And now with Carolyn, I thought that maybe we can be cordial as well. It seems that she’s trying to manipulate that situation a little bit right now and I don’t really know what her end goal is. Maybe her end goal is just to keep a little drama going, I’m not real sure. There’s no future for her and I either. That has and will always be off the table.
https://variety.com/2022/tv/features/joe-millionaire-kurt-amanda-break-up-carolyn-1235208694/

Agree... I was never a fan of hers on the show and now even more so. IMO watching her social media pics and partying ,she's someone who might've had a child young and missed out on alot of fun in her young single years. Reminds me of Amanda from the bachelor who had the 2 little girls. They spend more time partying and traveling with the single girlfriends then they do with their children. (at least it appears that way). jmo I also think Carolyn seems very vindictive ,cocky , looking for attention. , or as Kurt says just wants to keep the drama going. I see an insecure girl who thinks sexy flaunting her body, flirting is the only way to get a man . idk JMO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Joe Millionaire - For Richer or Poorer - Kurt Sowers - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
2observe
albean99
chasus71
GuardianAngel
8 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum