SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:07 pm

What a great idea!

I would love for Zac to meet someone asap that would have a good heart like he does.

Beautiful parents celebrating 46 years!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXchLF1NnAI/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Tue Dec 21, 2021 8:03 pm

Me, too!!
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1889

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Dec 30, 2021 7:35 pm

Zac is like Santa on Twitter.

Source

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 31, 2021 12:07 am

All the struggles he went through was to get him to this point to help so many others in need.

May he always have the strength to push forward to help those who I can't imagine the hardships they are enduring. Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 3552228123

My heart goes out to that person, and I'd be so grateful for Zac if I was ever in that position.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jan 04, 2022 5:44 pm

Release Recovery adds a fourth transition house - 3rd in NYC.
Source

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:02 pm

That's so nice! What a way to welcome those in need.

Congrats Release Recovery in all the hard work that must go into making transition homes.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jan 16, 2022 11:59 am

“ The results are important, you better bet your azz that I want the Eagles to win, but in some ways that has become secondary to the ultimate gift…time with the people I love the most on this planet.”
Source

Game day

Source

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:09 pm

How fun to be at a live NFL game. The energy in the stadium is unreal even if your favorite is the underdog and or losing it is electric.

The Buccaneers is my son's favorite team I root for them too but I also like the Eagles. Tough loss for them though hopefully Zac had fun either way.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:19 pm

I hope and pray my team the Chargers will win a Super Bowl championship in my lifetime….

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Jan 16, 2022 6:23 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope and pray my team the Chargers will win a Super Bowl championship in my lifetime….

I know what you mean. I have several fave teams because I know my first loved team may never make it back to the superbowl during the rest of my lifetime (**cough** dolphins **cough cough**).

At least for Zac the Eagles have Won a SB in this decade laugh out loud
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:04 pm

@notarose Thank you for posting. What a great read. I hope he does write more in 2022. That was a very touching uplifting story.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:19 pm

chasus71 wrote:
sdmom wrote:I hope and pray my team the Chargers will win a Super Bowl championship in my lifetime….

I know what you mean. I have several fave teams because I know my first loved team may never make it back to the superbowl during the rest of my lifetime (**cough** dolphins **cough cough**).

At least for Zac the Eagles have Won a SB in this decade laugh out loud

Believe me for those of us in the Philly area it was a long time coming. At least your Dolphins have won it more than the Eagles!!!!! I currently live about 5 miles from Haddonfield which is where Zac's family is from, although I now believe they all live in Northern NJ.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+14
Topazgold
olive54321
Mella13
bluwavz
Sprite