SELECT CONTENT

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:08 pm

@Sprite I don't know how you do it. Night shift is hard in the best of good weather.

@gurlbrit A friend of mine bought one of those years ago. She swears by it and still uses it to this day.

I'm off today but we've had a lot of snow overnight, it stopped this morning, now it's starting again as forecast.

I'm procrastinating going out to shovel, but in Zac's words, that will be my exercise and healthy mind reset. (Even though I'll be trying hard to refrain myself from cursing this white stuff and dreading when the snow plow comes by!)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 21, 2022 6:48 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:16 pm

This article makes me sad….

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:42 pm

Most breakups come with heartache and theirs is no exception. @sdmom Makes me sad, too.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:48 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:55 pm

Still like Zac and root for his happiness

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 21, 2022 11:06 pm

Two articles the same day by sources.

I wish tabloids would leave people alone when there's a break up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:52 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Two articles the same day by sources.

I wish tabloids would leave people alone when there's a break up.
It’s weird.
Especially ironic is the source talking about Zac not wanting his relationship life talked about publicly while source talks publicly about Zac. And the “lingering” source is full of contradictions.
Nonsensical.

Looking forward to Zac leading a team at the Boston marathon and any other inspirational activities he shares.

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:22 pm

sdmom wrote:This article makes me sad….

Me too; but .... I do wish magazine's would learn to spell, there's a sentence in the article that says "I spoke my peace"! Jeez Louise it's piece, not peace!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Bachelorette - Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:27 pm

I still like Zac, i hope he can move on and find his happiness. 💛
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Feb 22, 2022 1:46 pm

Zac still likes Tayshia’s IG posts, but she doesn’t like his, maybe that’s what the “source” means she’s not very responsive to him.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:24 pm

Mella13 wrote:I still like Zac, i hope he can move on and find his happiness. 💛
Everyone always does 😊. In Zac’s case he’s had much bigger challenges in life - a brain tumour, his previous addiction, repairing his relationships with family and loved ones as part of his recovery.
Zac is an example of an alumni who, because of being on the show, has a better chance of finding a good fit post-show over a shorter period of time. He doesn’t have to tell a new person his addiction story on their first date because it’s everywhere online. His ability to maintain his sobriety despite the troll pressure & all that comes with BN fame is proof of his strength & commitment to self so a new woman can feel confident he is solid. A new interest will be aware that NY is the place to be and that he is professionally thriving in a job that he is passionate about. And, that anyone thinking he’s a stereotypical guy from the show that can boost their visibility and be IG couples goals with need not apply because Zac has shown he’s not about that or a boujee lifestyle. These things being the public domain help rather than hinder.
These are things that can organically narrow the field to women looking for an accomplished man who knows his path, himself, and highly values family & serving others.
Bonus points if she likes running or golfing, or sweets.
Sunny days ahead 🌞!
JMO

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Zac Clark - Bachelorette 16 - Discussion

+14
Topazgold
olive54321
Mella13
bluwavz
Sprite