SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:05 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:32 pm

New guys. Alex is back. Some from Rachel's season, someone from Australia. I didn't catch his name. Need to know! Is this another set up for the female from Australia?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:18 am

Tyler Norris did an interview about his appearance on BIP. He teases "You're not only get to see me but others fall in love." Tyler Norris Discusses the ‘Paradise’ Twist and Teases What to Expect Next

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 19, 2022 10:55 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/036a0b04-3532-4496-83ca-eac9231fd24f
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:55 am

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/139-the-ben-and-ashley-28165481/episode/the-naked-truth-with-jill-chin-103465078/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:09 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 19, 2022 1:10 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:41 pm

@GuardianAngel  His name is Adam.  IDK if he and the woman from Australia know each other, but I wouldn't be surprised.  I saw a clip from Aussie tv right after he was cut from their Bachelorette program.  He is such a cutie and very humble.  Apparently he is a geologist by trade and gave the Bachelorette a piece of rock at the meet and greet.  I guess he made a joke of it not being gold or something like that.  He seems like a good sport.  He also was in the Thor movie starring Chris H, not as his body double I don't think, but in a small role.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 19, 2022 9:08 pm

@pavalygurl thanks. I did some digging and found his thread in archives that show the terrific sleuthing from our Aussie's on this forum. He was on Season 6 of the Bachelorette and Season 8 of Bachelor in Paradise Australia.

Adam Todd Lots of pictures

Instagram

Florence Moerenhout was on Season 5 Bachelor Australia and Season 1 and 2 Bachelor in Paradise Australia.

@Bobette or any of our awesome Aussie sleuthers would know! - do these two know each other? They are both on Bachelor in Paradise USA.

@albean99 great article! It sounds like a positive outcome for some (and not so for the "shocking break ups".)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:09 am

@GuardianAngel Thanks for the tag I had no idea you had some Aussies on this season.

Yeah Adam was popular and seemed like a good guy on the AU show - a bit of a nerd who had a glow up later in life but is still a bit awkward and insecure with women bless him.

He was on the snoozefest known as Season 6 (Elly/Becky).  Seems to have his eyes on an acting career these days which explains this appearance, though I don't see him making it big.

Where to start with Florence.  Originally featured on Matty's J season way back.  She's Dutch by birth and a straight talker who tells people exactly what she thinks, which I enjoy.

She's been on BiP AU multiple times and I'm sure after her last appearance she said she was 100% definitely done with the franchise for good.  It appears she changed her mind. laugh out loud

Flo & Adam would 100% know each other.  We don't have many people in Australia and the reality TV crowd tends to cross-pollinate so their paths would have intersected at some point.

I'm interested to watch this now - do we have any viewing links that would work in AU?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:40 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/177efe30-727f-4fa6-af41-57bd9d957bbd
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 20, 2022 11:27 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/talking-it-out/o-romeo-romeo-a826iHW4JoA/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx