SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:04 pm

Sorry, discussing how you haven't been to the "boom boom room" non stop, farting habits, peeing on the beach...for three bloody episodes...wth did they expect? I was never a fan and this was beyond stupid, disgusting, ignorant and totally lacking in any kind of redeeming qualities for me. They should have shared their experience with some of the cast, given some advice and left. The rest was an embarrassment...or should have been.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Wed Oct 12, 2022 11:44 pm

no no how arrogant do you have to be to think that would've been well-received? newsflash ashley and jared, people weren't even rooting for you to get together when you were actually ON the show. why would they care about your marriage 5 years (and a convenient revisionist history montage) later? if they were just stopping by to hand out a date card or give advice, fine. that happens with previous couples every season. but to hang around for days and steal a date is just ridiculous when there's 20+ people on the beach the fans would actually like to get to know.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:06 am

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/2dbf0023-ae83-436c-b2c7-b9767ee736cc
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 13, 2022 6:08 am

https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/talking-it-out/rodneys-still-just-rancho-rod-z3blyRJ15K4/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:52 pm

I was glad to see Ashley and Jared together on the beach. They may not have the traditional BIP love relationship, but it is very strong and loving now. I loved their date -- it was heartwarming and it meant a lot to them. I could have done without so much emphasis on the boom boom room and will they or won't they have sex, but that was a storyline that production wanted to emphasize. They are married and have a child -- Ashley is obviously not a virgin anymore, but production still wants to bring up Ashley and sex for some reason. She was known as the "crying virgin", but she hasn't been the "crying virgin" for a long time. The fact that production still wants to play into that is a little odd to me. Life evolves for these contestants after being on the beach and hopefully they change and grow -- people's lives don't stop once they leave BIP. Most of the relationships that are had in BIP are not still together -- I look to where people's lives are now more than what they were like on TV years ago, but that is just me. JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:40 pm

I'm sure someone must want to see J/A since they're there but I do believe that there are a lot who just want to see the people we "paid" to see since we're watching this show. I certainly didn't sign up to see a married couple try to have alone time (really not alone since it's on network tv). giggling This coming from someone who really liked Jared in Kaitlyn's season and didn't even mind them as a couple once I got past the annoying crying that AI did while on BIP in the past.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15306

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:05 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:56 pm

It looks like she's been around the block. Plus she ratted out TPTB. Full story in the Behind the Scenes link.

Florence from The Bachelor Australia

Florence appeared on Matty J's season of The Bachelor in 2017 before enjoying a stint on Bachelor in Paradise the following year and again in 2019.

https://www.who.com.au/bachelor-in-paradise-behind-the-scenes-florence

https://ew.com/tv/bachelor-in-paradise-new-women-arrive-preview/?utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=new&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_term=63497bd23457710001b4a024

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:29 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 17, 2022 3:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:10 pm

Sounds like a crazy night coming up. dizzy

Is Pizza guy that bad? Geez!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 28 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx