SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:08 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:01 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:45 pm

I felt as if I were an anthropologist tonight, observing behavior that I didn't entirely understand.

Regarding Genevieve and Aaron, they don't seem to have mastered the skill of asking for what they want. And i agreed with the cast member who observed that they should still be in the honeymoon phase. If you are fighting this much and this soon, something is wrong.

As for Eliza, I'm not sure that I agree with the assessment of the cast members that she is "sweet." IMO a sweet person does not play games. I was thinking maybe she wasn't such a bad match for Justin after all.

I was weirdly okay with sending in a villain along with the twins at the last minute. There is no time left to develop a sustainable relationship, so watching Hayden repeatedly put his foot in his mouth was somehow entertaining. Is anyone really that obtuse? And Kate provided the perfect foil with her earnest attempts to contain her horror at his behavior. I thought the twins' date was appropriately light-hearted and fun, and wrapping themselves up in giant tacos was a hoot. It was nice to see Florence get an afternoon out.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:59 am

https://art19.com/shows/bachelor-happy-hour/episodes/d72d081f-4302-409c-b5ab-319c0b4193fd
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:09 pm

Norcalgal wrote:This is a bit mean but it is solely my own opinion. I keep flashing back to when Victoria is contemplating Alex vs Johnny and Alex is "everything I've always wanted on paper". She mentioned successful, a good career, a bit older, etc. Victoria was at Madison Prewlett's wedding on Saturday in the Dallas area. Madi made a catch that equates to Victoria's wish list - with the added benefit that her husband's family is quite wealthy. I think seeing Grant and Madi may have reinforced Victoria's wish list. Johnny is a free spirit and Victoria wants someone to take care of her.
I doubt that since Grant seems to be half Alex’s age maturity-wise. Alex’s readiness to settle down is VERY different from Trizzy Troutt’s reason to jump into marriage IMO. laugh out loud
And in June, when BIP was filmed, had Victoria even met the new boyfriend yet?
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Thu Nov 03, 2022 3:41 am

Since victoria presumably cheated on Johnny could he be lead after Zach

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:24 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:02 pm

ule101 wrote:Since  victoria presumably cheated on Johnny could he be lead after Zach

IMO there's no proof at this point that she cheated on Johnny. It's possible, but I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt until they've both had a chance to comment on it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Nov 03, 2022 6:03 pm

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/755b046d-150e-4c08-b1f6-d2240c90c2e3
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Nov 05, 2022 1:14 pm

RS posted some BIP reunion taping spoilers (it taped yesterday) on Twitter and his IG stories if someone wants to bring them over. Thanks!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 05, 2022 3:33 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:14 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx