SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Sat Nov 05, 2022 4:30 pm

@bluwavz  Thanks so much for bringing all this over.  Honestly, this for the most part is a shallow group of people, and hard to root for.  I am so very disappointed in Greg.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 05, 2022 5:00 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:10 pm

I wasn't reading spoilers but figured the season was a write off anyway. I usually enjoy BIP but this season has been terrible and the finale sounds completely cringeworthy. I don't know what they were thinking! BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2292733854

eta: I guess I didn't mention the happy couples. At least there were a couple of them at least so fingers crossed for them.

Last edited by albean99 on Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:21 pm

I'm glad for Brandon and Serene, and Michael and Danielle. I really hope that it works out for Danielle, because she's always been terrific, and she deserves a happily-ever-after.

As for the rest, what a toxic mess. I'm not sure why Tyler inserted himself in the Victoria/Johnny/Greg triangle. Who cares what rumor some random reporter comes up with? I would be more interested in whatever Johnny has to say about it. But it sounds like it was a hot mess for Victoria and Johnny right from the get-go after they left the beach. If she has a peaceful, happy relationship with Greg, I'm all for it.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:11 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:04 pm

well i"m deff not a grippo girl anymore

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:02 pm

Ouch! Upset
So the cheating rumor was just a rumor, but it doesn’t matter much since Victoria apparently went back to her old ways, and Johnny isn’t much better. I guess Victoria and Greg and their matching tattoos will now engage in a never ending gaslighting battle. Good luck with that!

I really hope that Genevieve doesn’t get back with Aaron. She’s annoying, but she deserves better than that.

Eliza got what she deserved for playing her childish games – nothing.

Logan really likes the mean girls, doesn’t he? Shanae, Sarah and Kate. He needs a better picker.

In the end Brittany turned out to be not so great. Sad, I wanted her to be likable.

I feel like one of the many problems with the franchise is that they don’t cast enough likable people anymore. This is probably intentional, but a big mistake IMO.

I’m happy for Brandon & Serene and Michael & Danielle though. It would also be nice if Jacob & Jill worked out. Couldn’t care less about Romeo & Kira.

All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:16 pm

This is so true imho!!

@blueblues
many problems with the franchise is that they don’t cast enough likable people anymore.

All I care about is Michael and Danielle, and Brandon and Serene.

Victoria I never liked and it's going to take a lot of growing up on her part to find a suitable partner. imo Greg isn't the one. She's too consumed in loving herself and flaunting her body with no other interesting posts.

l o v e

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkbuXZNSL8N/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Nov 06, 2022 4:42 pm

@GuardianAngel @blueblues  Amen to this, but I still hold a wee bit of "like" for Brittany...she's 25 and behaved better than most of them.  I like Tyler but think he moves too quickly for many women.  Hopefully both of them learned a bit.

Had to add, I just looked at the photo and poor Adam.  One of the good guys there, but honestly I can't think of who I would have wanted to see him with from this group...folks have mentioned Serene his "wine chats" buddy.  I think she is lovely but seriously with Brandon.  Missed opportunity tbtp..so do better casting next time.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Nov 06, 2022 7:59 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@GuardianAngel @blueblues  Amen to this, but I still hold a wee bit of "like" for Brittany...she's 25 and behaved better than most of them.  I like Tyler but think he moves too quickly for many women.  Hopefully both of them learned a bit.

Had to add, I just looked at the photo and poor Adam.  One of the good guys there, but honestly I can't think of who I would have wanted to see him with from this group...folks have mentioned Serene his "wine chats" buddy.  I think she is lovely but seriously with Brandon.  Missed opportunity tbtp..so do better casting next time.

Adam is totally my type. I like 'em smart and nerdy. He's sweet-natured to boot, and such a looker. Total catch!
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Nov 06, 2022 11:30 pm

@Amethyst I know! we'll probably never hear about him again but I did check out his time on Bachelorette Australia.  He did seem like a keeper.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:29 pm

Amethyst wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@GuardianAngel @blueblues  Amen to this, but I still hold a wee bit of "like" for Brittany...she's 25 and behaved better than most of them.  I like Tyler but think he moves too quickly for many women.  Hopefully both of them learned a bit.

Adam is totally my type. I like 'em smart and nerdy. He's sweet-natured to boot, and such a looker. Total catch!

@Amethyst Totally agre with you! I remember when he walked into the girl's hotel room with the other guys, I think my heart skipped a beat! BachelorInParadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 2498057887
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+21
gurlbrit
Amethyst
Brill
Bobette
luvstx