SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Wed Feb 09, 2022 12:16 am

Yesterday, they started living together, and the confessions week started, which is basically telling you to tell your deepest secretes and/or insecurities to your partner that you've known for less than two weeks, oh yeah, all in front of a camera for national television.
Mr Texas, the Andrew bloke said that he's slept with around 350 women, and he was single for 7 years, which is equivalent to one woman a week. He also mentioned how he doesn't want to become pegged, lmaooo, why bring it up? His wife Holly shared her desire to have children and how her fertility rate is in the bottom something. Andrew was like nah, even though I have a daughter and I'm 37, I'm not sure about more kids. So Holly assumed they broke up and called everything off.
Since last year (or the one before), they've been doing this thing where the men rank the women and the women rank the men from hottest to least hottest, and it's supposed to be 100% honest. It's a really toxic thing to do, especially if you're 100% honest, but it makes good trash tv, therefor bringing the ratings up. So they made Holly and Andrew do that. Holly ranked the men, and then when it was time to put her husband, she was like nah I was gonna put you first but I don't like your personality so second it is, and then they had this disagreement and Andrew walked out.  
Olivia and Jackson did confession stuff as well, and honestly, when I'm watching those two, I forget that I'm not watching some train wreck because they are so wholesome. Jackson opened up about his younger sisters and how when his mother would have step fathers over and they would argue and not treat her well he would put them in their room and take care of them so they wouldn't have to hear about it.
There was Samantha and Al, and Al learnt to use a washing machine, and they did the ranking form hottest to least hottest as well. Samantha put Al third I think, (she put Andrew first, what on earth is she thinking), and Al went next and put Samantha first lmao.
We also had Tamara and Brent, who 'engaged in intimacy' (Brent's words, not mine). They had to look at audition taped, and Tamara's was well, she was judgy and materialistic af. Brent saw that on his wedding day, but according to him, he didn't have any feelings, and now he does, so he's not a fan, they made up and now they're fine.

There's also Selin and Anthony, but by the time they were on tv actually talking to each other, I lost attention. For those wondering, Selin was being the victim player while she didn't treat Anthony well on their honeymoon so Anthony left.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:13 pm

@Dumb omg thanks for all that!

The rating thing can get nasty if they are being honest!

Are there any couples you like?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:16 pm

@GuardianAngel I love Olivia and Jackson. I don't mind Mitch and Ella, same with Dom and Jack. It's pretty obvious there are a decent amount of mismatches to make trashy tv.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:19 pm

@Dumb it's too bad about the mismatches. I've watched the US MAFS since season 1 and it get worse every season. This season there is a really beauty, and not in a nice way.

As long as there are at least one couple I can root for on this crazy show, I'm happy. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:25 pm

@GuardianAngel Does the US version have dinner parties? Cause that makes for trashy tv? What about wife swapping and cheating some years?
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:08 pm

@Dumb They don't have wife swapping. They do get together for dinners as couples but it's usually at a restaurant. Not a dinner party like you would have at someone's house. They usually ask each other questions, which causes drama. laugh out loud

Then sometimes the ladies get together, and the men get together separately and they talk about their situations.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:37 am

@GuardianAngel mate, we've had two incidents of wine throwing at each other, which says a lot.
Dumb
Dumb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Australia - Season 9 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum