SELECT CONTENT

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Minney Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:41 am

I'm really enjoying this show! It's a breath of fresh air with a fun format of combining movie scenes, a supportive cast, and who doesn't love Twitch! It's just a happy show to watch without all of the negative drama so many reality shows are thriving on lately.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Doats Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:45 pm

I have no idea who wins this but I don't think it's fair that Corbin is a professional dancer. Please don't get me wrong as I like Corbin and his dancing. I just have this weird thing about fairness...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:35 am

@Doats So I won't ask you about Olympic Figure Skating!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:04 pm

@Doats Totally agree with you. He is a professional dancer, singer and actor. He came in second during his DWTS season. He knows technique and he knows how to do choreography. It is so obvious that he is the best dancer there. It is like they are teasing everyone when we know he will take it.

I like Corbin. He seems like a nice guy but it is annoying. That is my only complaint about this show. Otherwise it has been fun and I have enjoyed the stars and the premise. I wonder if they would do a second season? I would think it would have to be a different musical. Maybe Grease?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:13 pm

Do they receive no choreography help? Were they expected to memorize the movie choreography?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:08 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Doats So I won't ask you about Olympic Figure Skating!  

@Norcalgal I follow US Figure Skating and agree with Tara, Jimmy, Adam, Kristy, et.al. who believe all skaters should be "clean." Goes to the integrity of the sport.

I have nothing against Vilieva as such but believe the Russians just found another way to cheat and raise my blood pressure at the same time. The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 2498057887

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:09 pm

Sprite wrote:@Doats Totally agree with you. He is a professional dancer, singer and actor. He came in second during his DWTS season. He knows technique and he knows how to do choreography. It is so obvious that he is the best dancer there. It is like they are teasing everyone when we know he will take it.

I like Corbin. He seems like a nice guy but it is annoying. That is my only complaint about this show. Otherwise it has been fun and I have enjoyed the stars and the premise. I wonder if they would do a second season? I would think it would have to be a different musical. Maybe Grease?

I would LOVE them to do a second season on Grease! This has been fun to watch and I want another round.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Minney Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:58 am

Agree with the comments about Corbin. I do like him, but his professional experience seems unfair in this show. Although he doesn't have the Johnny "it" factor for me so that might make it a bit more even playing field for Tyler and I wonder how he will handle the final big lift. I continue to be impressed with Tyler and how he is always the first one to compliment, support, help someone up, and just seems to be an all-around good guy enjoying himself.
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:43 pm

Tyler and Anjelah did it! He They nailed the final lift. I am so very proud of both of them.
clapping!

Last edited by Doats on Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:44 pm

I'm so jealous....every girls fantasy, no??

They did cut out a lot of the onstage part...but Tyler did well out in the audience.
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:54 pm

I'm not at that part yet but I was going to say Tyler and Anjelah should win hands down. He was far more sensual.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Feb 22, 2022 11:59 pm

Oh no. I so disagree with the audience vote...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Real Dirty Dancing - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+9
gurlbrit
bluwavz
MiniDiva
emiusacska
Linds911