SELECT CONTENT

Nate Shanklin - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nate Shanklin - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Nate Shanklin - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Apr 16, 2022 4:33 am

How sweet this was is goodbye IG Post:

n8shanklin
Where do I start… What a ride that was. What AMAZING people I met. And not even just the actual suitors, the heroine and her family, but there are so many incredible people behind the scenes that made it all possible.

My ride on The Courtship has ended & I’m just so thankful to everything that has come from it. All of my friends and family supporting and making me feel so loved and supported. You all know who you are and I will forever ride for you all.

I started singing on my drive to work years ago and posting them on my Instagram… To see where I’ve come from to where I am now, I can only say thank you to the creator for guiding me and bringing me what I need, right when I need it, whether I know it or not at the time.

One of the greatest gifts I received are the amount of people that contacted me wishing me well and letting me know that the energy that I try to give out has been noticed for far longer than I realized.

My story doesn’t end here, but my time as as a Suitor has. Thank you to each and every one of the other suitors (Yes.. even Mr. Bokekio 😁)for letting me become a part of another family. A family created in dating reality TV land, but still.. a family.

I love you all 💜

@thecourtship_nbc_usa #thecourtshipnbc

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcG_tV5pgyV/
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nate Shanklin - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

3 posters
Permissions in this forum: