SELECT CONTENT

Alex "Achilles" King - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alex "Achilles" King - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex "Achilles" King - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:38 pm

:tissuebox

He is a unique one of a kind guy. His words are lightening years mature and so deep and meaningful.

@chasus71 I edited your post because the vid wasn't showing up. Her court was so sad too. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Alex "Achilles" King - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Alex "Achilles" King - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:24 am

@GuardianAngel Thanks for editing my ppost I noticed that it did not show up right.

My lord there was not a dry eye in the court when she let him go OMG!! I even started sobbing. So, freaking emotional and you could tell he was one of the true genuine men there but Nicole knew that he just wasn't quite ready to be in a relationship.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Apr 19, 2022 1:43 pm

He had such a big heart. Glad to see him still looking great. He certainly built big time :fanningfan Plus he has such a big heart which makes him even more sexy. I hope he finds the other half of his heart one day soon.

Apparently, he changed his name TO: Achilles King

His born given name was: Alex Diaz

chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Alex "Achilles" King - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

4 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum