SELECT CONTENT

Capt. Danny Kim - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Capt. Danny Kim - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Capt. Danny Kim - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:21 pm

Jeepers wrote:CaptKim was on ANOTHER DATING SHOW!!!

“Absolutely LOSING my mind that my gf and I just happened to be watching some random reality dating show and we look up and see ~THE~ hair and look who it is, Captain ******** Kim and his audacity 😂 @TheCourtshipUSA #thecourtship “

Gotta see the video!!

Source Twitter ….. @whiteboyconstantine

Why am I not surprised by this!! Such a hypocrite 🙄

Here is the link to the exact tweet.....

https://twitter.com/athenaxco/status/1517930396218011649?t=T5v0x7qpe9w7AMzyk9fmaA&s=19
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Capt. Danny Kim - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Capt. Danny Kim - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 23, 2022 8:38 pm

I was going to say what a lovely IG post. I'm confused about the twitter post. What's going on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:28 am

@GuardianAngel apparently capt Kim was on previous dating shows. It wouldn't be a big deal but he acted all insane about Nicole spending quiet time with Mr. Lincoln and acting like he is one who is new to this entire dating shows.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:44 am

I started watching this series but only got through the first episode. I just went to catch up and watch the rest of the episodes and I can't get into the NBC link that I originally watched it on. It's saying I need a" NBC Universal link provider" can someone tell me what that is ? Is this happening to anyone else? How is everyone watching this show? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:05 am

@Jolena I think that is like a cable network or satellite company provider since it is now on USA network a basic cable channel. So to view then you would have to enter that provider info.

I have Dish network (satellite provider) so my DVR records it every WED night that it airs on USA Network after temptation island
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:28 pm

@chasus71 thanks for the info.

@Jolena that's because after a couple of episodes they left NBC and changed providers. I can't watch it either now. Of course they don't have Canadian providers available.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:31 pm

chasus71 wrote:@Jolena I think that is like a cable network or satellite company provider since it is now on USA network a basic cable channel. So to view then you would have to enter that provider info.

I have Dish network (satellite provider) so my DVR records it every WED night that it airs on USA Network after temptation island

I have Directv which is satellite., ill have to see if I can get it on my TV I Should have USA network. I probably won't be able to watch the episodes that i missed though.,unless they air repeats.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:58 pm

@Jolena I know when it first went to USA network, they did show all the early episodes that had aired on NBC first but since the 3rd episode it hasn't aired the repeats since it is current now.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:14 am

What night of the week does it air? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Apr 26, 2022 4:07 pm

@Jolena WED nights at 11pm after Temptation Island
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Capt. Danny Kim - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+2
chasus71
GuardianAngel
6 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum