SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:06 pm

Another cutie!

Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Rs_634x951-220214082919-Jarrett

Dr. Jarrett Schanzer

Social: @doctorjarrett

At the age of nine, Doctor Jarrett was in an airplane crash that changed his life forever. He's dedicated his life since then to helping others preserve theirs. CEO of putting people to sleep and also making them look ten years younger, he recently left anesthesia hospital life, and has become a prominent master injector of Botox, fillers and other trendy aesthetic procedures in South Florida, NYC and beyond. He enjoys educating others, and if you're in need of a medical emergency, he's got your back! He is passionate about mental health, life coaching, fitness and nutrition, as well as enjoys rollerblading in the Miami sun, or snowboarding on fresh powder. He is also ambidextrous, conversant in Spanish, and loves all things comedy. Jarrett loves entertaining others; with his playful personality and positive energy, he is sure to captivate your attention.

https://www.eonline.com/photos/33977/the-courtship-meet-the-suitors

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYF72NXOIWO/

https://www.instagram.com/doctorjarrett/

Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Captu777

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:29 pm

Just what the world needs...more Botox and duck lips.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:54 pm

@Sprite I get it that being an anesthesiologist during COVID really sucks. But he lost my respect by choosing to cash in, rather than find some other way to balance what must have been the hardest years for an anesthesiologist.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:02 pm

Norcalgal wrote:@Sprite I get it that being an anesthesiologist during COVID really sucks. But he lost my respect by choosing to cash in, rather than find some other way to balance what must have been the hardest years for an anesthesiologist.

Same. Lots of things suck, but I have no respect for people who are proponents of fake, impossible body images. I see more and more girls, young women subjecting themselves to totally unnecessary procedures at younger and younger ages because unattainable beauty is sold to them.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:50 pm

Lets hope Nicole doesn't find him "Charming" She is a natura beauty and those who do Botox just for the hell of it I just don't agree with it. I have a co-worker who has to get Botox injections for medical reasons because she suffers from major migraines. Other than that, I see no reason for the use of Botox for superficial reasons. JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:35 am

chasus71 wrote:Lets hope Nicole doesn't find him "Charming" She is a natura beauty and those who do Botox just for the hell of it I just don't agree with it. I have a co-worker who has to get Botox injections for medical reasons because she suffers from major migraines. Other than that, I see no reason for the use of Botox for superficial reasons. JMO.

Same. I have heard of some other medical uses for like excessive sweating, but when I hear of 18 year olds getting it for wrinkles, it makes my blood boil.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess_Betty22 Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:47 pm

Sprite wrote:Just what the world needs...more Botox and duck lips.
My friend actually went to him in Miami and she looks amazing!!! I would do it, but I’m not ready yet.

Princess_Betty22

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 24, 2022 10:49 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:05 am

Princess_Betty22 wrote:
Sprite wrote:Just what the world needs...more Botox and duck lips.
My friend actually went to him in Miami and she looks amazing!!! I would do it, but I’m not ready yet.

Oh wow, glad her procedures worked out for her. Nowadays one has to be careful when looking to get some sort of cosmetic enhancing done.

I know for me I just wouldn't do it. It took me long enough to get manicures and I only have my real nails done laugh out loud.

Either way this is the big business now, so I am sure he is not short of clientele
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Jarrett Schanzer - The Courtship - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum