SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:14 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mruab Tue Mar 01, 2022 12:27 am

I love Gabby’s grandfather Protect him at all costs!!

mruab

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:59 am

I thought the playback of Rachel’s dad tapping Clayton’s shoulder to let him know he approved of him was interesting and something that we haven’t really seen done before. I also thought that Rachel’s hometown had the most screen time comparing all 4 of them.

I do love both Gabby and Susie!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:39 am

Watching this entire episode -- did Clayton think that he was on a Sister Wives type of show? How does he expect it to end well with some of his words and actions?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:17 am

suzq wrote:Watching this entire episode -- did Clayton think that he was on a Sister Wives type of show? How does he expect it to end well with some of his words and actions?

I didn't catch this episode last night, and will have to see it later in the week. But based on previous episodes, I'm curious as to how he can be so confused when he's shown a clear preference for Rachel for a number of weeks now. Unless, the editing has been way off, but I don't think so.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] they start the epi with JP talking to Clayton and Clayton saying something like he’s finally willing to let his walls down and fall in love and that he’s falling for the women.

And I did see real feelings between him and Susie and a bit of a hold back from Tachel (just a little) which made me think that he’s realizing he also likes Susie a lot.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Mar 01, 2022 8:58 am

Amethyst wrote:
suzq wrote:Watching this entire episode -- did Clayton think that he was on a Sister Wives type of show? How does he expect it to end well with some of his words and actions?

I didn't catch this episode last night, and will have to see it later in the week. But based on previous episodes, I'm curious as to how he can be so confused when he's shown a clear preference for Rachel for a number of weeks now. Unless, the editing has been way off, but I don't think so.

I don’t think he knows the difference between being in love and having love for someone. The fantasy dates for sure complicate it more…not that it had to (keep your pants on Clayton).
He was in way over his head as the lead. Hoping that we eventually get a love story out of this mess, but who knows?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:46 pm

luvstx wrote:I thought Susie’s date was lovely and very natural. Can see the connection and a very supportive family. Loved it.

I thought what her dad said was very foreshadowing - he totally trusts Susie to make good decisions and if she senses something is not right, she will back away ( paraphrasing). I felt this was left in as perhaps Susie does self-eliminate. I loved Susie's family - they treat her as an adult, whereas Rachel's family is not as generous.

Jeepers wrote:I found Suzies HTD somewhat flat
I thought so too but felt it was editing, perhaps not reflective of the natural connection between them. If what I said above is true, that could explain the editing.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:48 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Did her grandpa say shes always been a dingbat?? Or did I misunderstand what he said?

This explained everything to me about Gabby and why she is not my favorite. Not to diminish her charity work and her real work as an ICU nurse.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:32 pm

Ratings:

The Bachelor drew 3.5 million total viewers and a 0.7 demo rating, steady week-to-week, while The Good Doctor (3.5 mil/0.4, TVLine reader grade “B+; read recap) returned from a lonnnng break to match its demo low.

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Mar 02, 2022 9:38 am

Gabby granddad was so sweet

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Feb 28 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
philphan
suzq
ariwolf
Jeepers
Sprite