SELECT CONTENT

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:39 pm

They are such a beautiful couple 😍
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:59 pm

They do make a really cute couple. Their body language says alot. Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 2 4256136633 I think Calah is beautiful and even more so without makeup. I wonder if her lips are naturally plump or if she messes with botox. Anyone know? I can't tell the difference. giggling jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:27 pm

I picked Calah as who Steven would picked based on them having more in common so agree @Sprite. There are a lot who expected it to be Annie and it makes it hard for them.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:04 pm

Jolena wrote:They do make a really cute couple. Their body language says alot. Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 2 4256136633 I think Calah is beautiful and even more so without makeup. I wonder if her lips are naturally plump or if she messes with botox. Anyone know? I can't tell the difference. giggling jmo

It was posted somewhere, sorry I forget by who, they read on reddit that Steven chose Calah, paid for a breast augmentation and her lips. Her lips looked already had fillers to me in the season's pictures on her IG, but maybe she had more done.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:28 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jolena wrote:They do make a really cute couple. Their body language says alot. Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 2 4256136633 I think Calah is beautiful and even more so without makeup. I wonder if her lips are naturally plump or if she messes with botox. Anyone know? I can't tell the difference. giggling jmo

It was posted somewhere, sorry I forget by who, they read on reddit that Steven chose Calah, paid for a breast augmentation and her lips. Her lips looked already had fillers to me in the season's pictures on her IG, but maybe she had more done.

I don't believe that happened. She looks exactly the same as during filming, imo.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:11 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Thanks GA., Im not a fan of these young naturally beautiful girls getting botox. I think at some point they will regret it. jmo I don't know if I believe that he paid for breast augmentations and new set of botox lips, do you? I'll have to go back and take a look at how her breasts looked in her bathing suit on the show as opposed to post show.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:36 pm

@Jolena IA with @albean99. She looks exactly the same to me before and after the show.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 17, 2022 8:13 pm

Thursdays aren't the same anymore.

Looks like Steven is working on another business and a beautiful picture of Calah.

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion  - Page 2 Captu810

https://www.instagram.com/stories/stevenmcbee/2795936466481363352/?hl=en

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbLKaSCrT5U/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:33 pm

This $ wouldn't buy squat in Seattle but buys a pretty nice new-build in Missouri!

https://www.tmz.com/2022/03/13/joe-millionaire-steven-mcbee-buys-mansion-calah-jackson-move/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:23 pm

It looks really nice! I bet they're getting excited about having a place together.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:48 pm

And if you look at Calah on the final date night in her white gown and then again recently, looks like she has definitely gotten boobs to me.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1881

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:11 pm

Looks like a very nice home. Hopefully they'll post pictures.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Steven McBee - Calah Mack - Joe Millionaire - Discussion

+6
provenceguy
Jolena
Sprite
albean99
Buckeye_Fan