SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:23 pm

San wrote:I made this for fun. Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sanny girl...those are ahmazzzzzzzzing...as usual!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:32 pm

Barbarossa wrote:Ok gotta admit that wife and I are loving this show but it's almost unsettling--In a good way--not trying to fight our way through Fleiss' editing BS. Everything on the show feels more honest and a lot more courtly than the Bach

Beeleever, wanna thank you for the in person reporting its even better news that Paige is really like what's she's advertised as.

Wife loves Jeremiah and really loves Bubba. No matter who wins, it looks the f2 might be the bachelor guy next season. Win win.

It was my pleasure, Captain! Seriously...so surreal to be sitting at a table chatting with Paige at a bar in Minnesota! I'm sure the producers of this show have their share of shenanigans too, but I can tell you for certain that Ms. Paige is the real deal, chose the person she fell crazy in love with on this crazy show and they are crazy happy. That's what it's all about folks! :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Beeleever wrote:
Barbarossa wrote:Ok gotta admit that wife and I are loving this show but it's almost unsettling--In a good way--not trying to fight our way through Fleiss' editing BS. Everything on the show feels more honest and a lot more courtly than the Bach

Beeleever, wanna thank you for the in person reporting its even better news that Paige is really like what's she's advertised as.

Wife loves Jeremiah and really loves Bubba. No matter who wins, it looks the f2 might be the bachelor guy next season. Win win.

It was my pleasure, Captain! Seriously...so surreal to be sitting at a table chatting with Paige at a bar in Minnesota! I'm sure the producers of this show have their share of shenanigans too, but I can tell you for certain that Ms. Paige is the real deal, chose the person she fell crazy in love with on this crazy show and they are crazy happy. That's what it's all about folks! :awesome:

Great. Yes I'm sure there is plenty of manufactured crap. Its just the way she dumps them, etc. The edit feels more honest and Paige seems less inclined to lead 'em on. Being on CMT it seems a little more genteel. In some ways it reminds of that one hit wonder, Outback Jack. One show, one marriage and kids. But this one is obviously a ratings hit.

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:42 pm

Goint to watch episode 2 right now!

Bee- That is so amazing! Im so happy you got to spend time with Paige and you are certainly beautiful!!!

And wait...did I miss something? Do we have a spoiler saying Jeremiah is F1? He seems amazingly sweet and I think he is my fav so far! (As I am listening to his song- Tonight)

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:13 pm

Barbarossa wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Great. Yes I'm sure there is plenty of manufactured crap. Its just the way she dumps them, etc. The edit feels more honest and Paige seems less inclined to lead 'em on. Being on CMT it seems a little more genteel. In some ways it reminds of that one hit wonder, Outback Jack. One show, one marriage and kids. But this one is obviously a ratings hit.

I think, just like TB, they cast certain people and put them in situations to create drama. That is certainly clear with the behavior of most of the city guys.
I do like the way they eliminate people each week with 1:1 personal conversations. I also like the down-to-earth dates that are much more "real" and the fact that all the guys go on the group date whether they have had a recent 1:1 or not.

Paige told me that while she does get to choose a number of guys she would like to have 1:1 dates with, CMT chooses who, what, when and where. Each day they would get her up and dressed for the day and off for a date. She really had no idea until literally the very last minute what the date was and who she would be with. This same information was posted in a recent interview, so I felt I could safely share it here. :gotcha:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbarossa Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:19 pm

Since I'm new to this show, would someone mind telling me if they have overnight dates like the Fantasy Dates when they're close to the end? Thanks

Barbarossa's Blast

Home of the snarky pirate [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Barbarossa
Barbarossa

Male Posts : 652

http://barbarossasblast.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:26 pm

Barbarossa wrote:Since I'm new to this show, would someone mind telling me if they have overnight dates like the Fantasy Dates when they're close to the end? Thanks

No overnight dates... sort of shortened versions of fantasy dates with a date during the day and then dinner, but no late nights and no beds anywhere in sight. :awesome:

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by jello1592 Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:30 pm

My thoughts: (if anyone is interested!)

1 on 1 with Cowboy Shaun- They are adorable together, but I do not see a serious relationship. I got teary eyes listening to Shaun's story about his horse, so incredibly sad. And wow! he went in for the kiss!

City Shaun to Jeremy "You rub me the wrong way" Yeah well I think you rub everybody you come in contact with the wrong way. The guy is so cocky.

Austin is hot! How far does he make it?

Jeremiah giving Paige his bandana....cutest thing in the world Smiley

Nothing really special between Landon and Paige. I think Paige is a little skeptical because he has a child.

David seems really sweet Smiley

And as if I was not crying before, poor Credit Card. I really know what Shaun is going through. My sweet little girl (My dog) was left to die in a sack on the side of a road in Tennessee, dehydrated. We rescued her and I cannot even imagine how somebody could do such a cruel and disgusting thing.

Really impressed with Jeremiah and Bubba for giving Shaun a shoulder to cry on. They are stand-up men.

I am kinda shocked with David's elimination. I thought that she would like to spend more time with him. Other than that, I think that she let the right guys go!

Romans 8: 37-39
jello1592
jello1592

Female Posts : 3284

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:31 pm

Barbarossa wrote:Since I'm new to this show, would someone mind telling me if they have overnight dates like the Fantasy Dates when they're close to the end? Thanks

The F2 usually fly to different locations for an all day and late into the evening date. Last season, one was in New York and one was in Florida. I don't think they are overnight dates...if they are, they don't show it or talk about it. Perhaps another more genteel side of CMT!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:37 pm

jello1592 wrote:Goint to watch episode 2 right now!

Bee- That is so amazing! Im so happy you got to spend time with Paige and you are certainly beautiful!!!

And wait...did I miss something? Do we have a spoiler saying Jeremiah is F1? He seems amazingly sweet and I think he is my fav so far! (As I am listening to his song- Tonight)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:12 am

dee wrote:
San wrote:Does anyone know where I can download episode 2? sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - hope it works! It worked for me Smiley
!
ETA: There's a stupid ad - so just wait five seconds and skip it. It should bring you to the download page.

It worked earlier. Now when I go to it, it says~ :Frown:

All sharing functionality on FileSonic is now disabled. Our service can only be used to upload and retrieve files that you have uploaded personally.

If this file belongs to you, please login to download it directly from your file manager.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:13 am

Of course we are interested Jello!!! Thanks for sharing.
And you are too kind BTW. :hug:

As much fun as we think this would be, I don't think it is at all easy. Imagine falling for someone right away, having limited time with them, not knowing if they have the same feelings you do, dating and kissing a bunch of others at the same time, some of who are confessing their feelings right away, eliminating people each week you have grown to care about and don't want to hurt, having to "pretend" you have feelings for others because yes, this is a TV show, all in the hope that the person you fell for right away is there for the right reasons and genuinely cares for you in return.

I love roller coaster rides, but even I would not want to ride one for 5 weeks straight. And yes, I know, that's what they signed up for. :crazed
Beeleever
Beeleever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 1/20 - Sweet Home Alabama 3 - Discussion

+18
Barbarossa
Jaybird
LindaPete
Ne14fan
CarrieA