SELECT CONTENT

Jason Alabaster - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jason Alabaster - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jason Alabaster - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by Jane Austen Sat Aug 27, 2022 3:09 am

So, I did a little digging. Jason seems to have a pretty impressive family. His grandfather was a well veteran and later started a laundry bussiness amongs his celebrity clients was Elvis Presley. Also started a successful jewellery bussiness with his brother. His sons are both doctors. So Jason's dad is a renowned urogist in Memphis and his mom is the editor/ owner of M- teen magazine. Besides Kelsey( whole is a surgeon) seems Jason has a brother( Julian Alabaster) maybe a step brother, I don't know

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Jason Alabaster - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Jason Alabaster - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Based upon his mother's home, I knew his family was very comfortable. But that is far less impressive than the warmth and love both parents have for their son.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:19 am

Jason posted on Insta:

"This has been an especially painful time, and watching back those final moments we shared was absolutely heart wrenching.

I have learned so much about myself through this process, but mostly I have learned that Gabby is one of the strongest women I’ve ever met. Her ability to keep her heart open and be vulnerable while navigating an impossibly complex and delicate situation is testament to that, and I have nothing but admiration and respect for her.

If Gabby is rough around the edges, then she’s the type of rough that everyone should aspire to be— the kind of person who has learned to embrace life and its uncertainties, who is warm, loving, and accepting of other’s imperfections…who has the kind of innate confidence that comes only from a lifetime of challenges overcome, love lost, and love gained..the incredible level of self awareness that allows her to confidently be exactly who she is while also lifting up those around her.

Our stars may not have aligned in the end, but I will be forever grateful that our paths crossed. ✨"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Wow! I knew this experience was transformative for Jason. He expresses himself beautifully. So happy to have seen him grace my screen.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 13, 2022 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] that's so sweet and I feel it's truly from his heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:40 am

I really love that Jason posted that! He left the show on such a bad note with Gabby that I didn’t know what he thought.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 14, 2022 6:19 am

I thought what he wrote was sincere, and very lovely.

I think he truuuuuuly struggled with the process, to the nth degree. If that were not true, they'd have found a way to force him to appear in the finale. Unusual an f3 doesn't get to have closure....
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:27 am

Nice thoughts but the pic of him walking away towards the beach with the caption is kind of funny and what's with the sprinkle dust emoji?
I guess this means no AFR for us to get a glimpse of his take or afterthoughts with Gabby. Sad, I was looking forward to that.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:36 pm

Off topic here.... But I can't resist.... I stumbled on the film, "Becoming Jane" this summer, and developed a monstrous crush on James McAvoy (replayed YouTube's of his scenes over and over like a silly schoolgirl, laugh out loud). Have you seen it, @janeausten ???
Billysmom
Billysmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 06, 2022 5:26 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Oct 21, 2022 4:26 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Oct 22, 2022 8:42 pm

Wow that was a great read. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jason Alabaster - Bachelorette 19 - Discussion

+8
Norcalgal
southerngirlatheart
Bachhh022
Aunties_Love
smg2587