SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu May 19, 2022 11:05 pm

OFF Topic but damn, Erich is a hottie. Gabby has good taste is all I’m going to say.  :fanningfan

Okay, back on topic now: according to bachelorwhatever’s insta….

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 34cf7210

www.instagram.com/bachelorwhatever
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

4 - Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu May 19, 2022 11:32 pm

smg2587 wrote:Erich is public on IG now. Got this info off of Reddit but they see Gabby’s sister following him right now. Of course family follows aren’t the most reliable thing and we have wait and see if she followed Jason when he gets off private or someone else.

It’s more wait and see if this is significant. If she doesn’t follow anyone else it s more likely significant than not. Reddit also says one of Gabby’s friends is also following him. Not sure which one yet.

To add bachelorwhatever is saying Tino’s friend’s are saying he is being secretive about the ending to them. With how chatty the friends been already I think this was a request that he keep his friends in the dark as long as possible.

I think the pickle in the jar will be Jason as he doesn’t use SM very much/rarely if at all .. so not seeing him follow or be followed won’t indicate anything
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 23, 2022 11:37 am

Someone on Reddit found Zach’s Spotify. Weird thing he had activity May 11th (and  between the 11th and 17thaccrooding to the Reddit user). that’s two days before frc was reportedly. Which would also be the day f2 lcd would be and the day they could be eliminated early if the show lets the leads do that (if we have frc day right).

Not sure if this confirms anything but if all these dates are right this seems like a f2 who got their phone right away to me. With Jason having activity around the same time did the show just give guys their phones back earlier.? The only time I seen contestants be able to uses social media early was contestants Venmoing producers to pay back for certain things. If the show gave these eliminated guys their phones early we seem to be getting some spoilers out of it if all these timeline we have are correct.

Just to add Jesse has a post May 12th with his wife on the beach and I believe posted his dinner location that day. The 13 he only posted the moon at night. Just posting to see if we can keep track of things.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2022 12:23 pm

I wonder if they give them a device just to listen to their Spotify.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon May 23, 2022 3:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I wonder if they give them a device just to listen to their Spotify.

Found Zach’s Spotify and see no activity before the 11th since March at least when it comes to adding songs to playlist.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 23, 2022 8:43 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon May 23, 2022 9:34 pm

So it’s looking more and more like Erich and Tino F1s?

Upon sleuthing, it seems like gabby and Erich both have connections in California and Denver which is interesting. Obviously doesn’t guarantee success, but it seems like if they are together, it may be a very easy transition into each other’s lives
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 23, 2022 10:44 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:So it’s looking more and more like Erich and Tino F1s?

Upon sleuthing, it seems like gabby and Erich both have connections in California and Denver which is interesting. Obviously doesn’t guarantee success, but it seems like if they are together, it may be a very easy transition into each other’s lives
I don't think we know for sure about Gabby's. There is still a hidden guy at HTD's with that guy possibly being in the F2, and in essence, could absolutely be the F1 and not Erich. If that is the case, then IMO, that hidden guy could absolutely be the F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue May 24, 2022 12:31 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:So it’s looking more and more like Erich and Tino F1s?

I don't think we know for sure about Gabby's.  There is still a hidden guy at HTD's with that guy possibly being in the F2, and in essence, could absolutely be the F1 and not Erich.  If that is the case, then IMO, that hidden guy could absolutely be the F1.

Personally, I don’t believe there’s a hidden guy.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 24, 2022 7:34 pm

I don't think there's a hidden guy either.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 24, 2022 8:05 pm

@Bachhh022 @GuardianAngel So, are we thinking that there were only 3 HTD's???  I ask as that is all we have accounted for right now, not to mention if there were only 3 HTD's, then they eliminate one, that leaves only 2 going to FD's

GABBY:
4/24: HTD #1: ERICH - BEDMINSTER, NJ------Natirar Park and family home
4/25: Travel
4/26: HTD #2 :
4/27: Travel
4/28: HTD #3:  JASON - NEW ORLEANS, LA------
4/29: HTD #4:  JOHNNY - NORTH PALM BEACH, FL----
4/30: 8th Rose Ceremony:

ELIMINATED: JOHNNY D?(IG changes - deleted a post)

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:27 pm

Gabby posted pictures that she says where taken at her sisters this past weekend. Her sister lives in Illinois I believe. One of her friends had her dog over the weekend and if her and her dad did go to Illinois it would make sense for her friend to have her dog instead of her dad. Leads don’t usually go to far to trick us so believe it for now. I mean Clayton literally posted from shv locations. Also Gabby hasn’t been someone that post throwbacks from what I seen so far unless it’s about cheerleading or tiktok with green screens. I sure some will think it’s a fake out but I just don’t remember a lead posting throwbacks to trick us before. Some leads literally posted from shv before.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG