SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:37 pm

emiusacska wrote:
patri1610 wrote:Do you think GAbby and Erich are still together? And if they are, do you think they are going to address the black face and the ex texts?

I think they are still together and engaged. I hope that's the truth. I don't think they need to address the ex texts that was a very short relationship.

I honestly think that ex was fame hungry

I agree that they're probably still together and that the ex was just looking for her 15 minutes. No need to address it and give her more attention.

I just hope that it's Gabby's decision to stay with him or to end it, and that she doesn't feel pressured into a decision by producers or the public opinion. Ultimately, she knows him and their relationship better than any fan on SM.

Last edited by patri1610 on Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 68 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:49 pm

patri1610 wrote:
emiusacska wrote:
patri1610 wrote:Do you think GAbby and Erich are still together? And if they are, do you think they are going to address the black face and the ex texts?

I think they are still together and engaged. I hope that's the truth. I don't think they need to address the ex texts that was a very short relationship.

I agree that they're probably still together and that the ex was just looking for her 15 minutes. No need to address it and give her more spotlight.

I just hope that it's Gabby's decision to stay with him or to end it, and that she doesn't feel pressured into a decision by producers or the public opinion. Ultimately, she knows him and their relationship better than any fan on SM.

I feel like 95% of this will be based on how good their relationship has been for the last 5 months. Like if they've been rocky i could see how these scandals coming out could prompt Gabby to just be done. But if they've had a healthy and good relationship for the past 5 months, i think they'll likely decide to try to work through it.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:32 pm

emiusacska wrote:

I think they're still together. I don't think they need to address the ex. Erich's already apologized on social media for the blackface incident, and IMO it would be wisest to simply move on from it without further comment. Gabby is the one who has to live with him, and I leave it to her to determine if that will work moving forward.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Sep 20, 2022 10:08 am

For me, I am not terribly interested in the ex’s motivations for releasing the texts, whether they’re a clout chaser looking for their 15 minutes or searching for more Instagram followers. I am interested in the words of the texts themselves.  They reveal that Erich initially hoped that the ex would understand that he was very unhappy with his life and that going on the show could change that for him, and that he hoped she would be there waiting for him when he returned. He’s had five jobs in the last six years, the last one he apparently was fired from after five months. He tells the ex that he is deeply unhappy with himself, he has no satisfaction in his career, and that the show might provide him with some direction.  If the ex agreed, it seems that Erich would have either ghosted her when he returned from filming or he would have gotten himself far enough along in the show to endear himself to fans (perhaps as far as the hometown date) and then self eliminated, maybe using his father’s illness as an excuse. In that case Gabby would have been played.  There’s also the “I couldn’t stop thinking about you”, “ I think about you all the time”, “I’ll never forgive myself” etc etc.  For me, if I were the lead I would never be able to be sure with Erich if he loved me for me or for the career/business opportunity of being with me.  Whether the ex is a good or bad person and trying to get her 15 minutes of fame is a red herring; Erich’s words are the issue.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:12 pm

mbl wrote:For me, I am not terribly interested in the ex’s motivations for releasing the texts, whether they’re a clout chaser looking for their 15 minutes or searching for more Instagram followers. I am interested in the words of the texts themselves.  They reveal that Erich initially hoped that the ex would understand that he was very unhappy with his life and that going on the show could change that for him, and that he hoped she would be there waiting for him when he returned. He’s had five jobs in the last six years, the last one he apparently was fired from after five months. He tells the ex that he is deeply unhappy with himself, he has no satisfaction in his career, and that the show might provide him with some direction.  If the ex agreed, it seems that Erich would have either ghosted her when he returned from filming or he would have gotten himself far enough along in the show to endear himself to fans (perhaps as far as the hometown date) and then self eliminated, maybe using his father’s illness as an excuse. In that case Gabby would have been played.  There’s also the “I couldn’t stop thinking about you”, “ I think about you all the time”, “I’ll never forgive myself” etc etc.  For me, if I were the lead I would never be able to be sure with Erich if he loved me for me or for the career/business opportunity of being with me.  Whether the ex is a good or bad person and trying to get her 15 minutes of fame is a red herring; Erich’s words are the issue.

All IMO

You said it sister! Not a good look for Erich at all.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:16 pm

Agree to disagree we don't know what he said to her offline about this situation
To be completely honest I will be very happy if they are together
The ex should have done like the one Tino kissed and kept it quiet. She is obviously there for the 15 minutes of fame
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:44 pm

Wathever Erich texts say, it's obvious from what the "ex" herself told RS that it wasn't a serious relationship. They only dated for 2 months, never defined the relationship, never said ILY. She even said that the July 11 text was an apology and closure and didn't see it as a way to get back together. So I'm not sure what her goal was in releasing those texts and what is so damaging. Erich would not be the first guy/woman to go on a show after breaking up with someone. Many of them even go back to their ex post filming. But the fact that she says that she'll release more is telling. Either she's bitter or she wants attention. And she can't even face the backlash, she put her account on private but is quietly gaining more followers everyday, that she has to accept since her account is private.

Last edited by patri1610 on Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Sep 20, 2022 1:56 pm

Whatever her or his motivations are, it is clear that he was very unhappy and searching for a lifeline. It makes me feel bad that someone clearly so troubled was used and manipulated by tptb and now her. I hope he was able to gather himself after all this. Gabby is a very nurturing woman so I  could see why he would truly be drawn to her. Will they work in the long run? Who knows, but adversity is can bring people closer together. I hope he can move on and get himself back together.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Sep 20, 2022 2:51 pm

The thing that bugs me is that Amanda essentially went to 3 different outlets to tell her story, starting mid July, but yet she doesn’t want any notoriety!! Ya right!! Erich obviously needed to work some things out and hopefully he has or is ready to

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by emiusacska Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:08 pm

Jeepers wrote:The thing that bugs me is that Amanda essentially went to 3 different outlets to tell her story, starting mid July, but yet she doesn’t want any notoriety!!  Ya right!!  Erich obviously needed to work some things out and hopefully he has or is ready to

I totally agree with you
emiusacska
emiusacska

Female Posts : 301

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Tue Sep 20, 2022 4:58 pm

emiusacska wrote:
The ex should have done like the one Tino kissed and kept it quiet.  She is obviously there for the 15 minutes of fame

Agree to disagree. I think the Ex is entitled to do whatever she wants to do with her information. It's up to us to react however we want to about it.

What about the ethics of dating someone, staying overnight in their home, meeting their son, all the while pursuing a spot on the Bachelor, without disclosing it. That process involves phone interviews, in person interviews, psychologist evaluations. It's not just a tap on the shoulder and you are on. Has Erich disclosed to the Ex that he was going through that process in real time, I have no issue. It's the disclosing only after he had become a confirmed contestant that I find unethical.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Tue Sep 20, 2022 5:47 pm

I mean, he started seeing her in January, 2 months before filming started, so the process had probably already started and the chance he would actually get on the show was pretty slim. It was obviously not a serious relationship, and it seems that he saw the show as a business opportunity and not a chance to find love - he probably never expected to click with Gabby.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 69 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG