SELECT CONTENT

Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:58 pm

Airing in Canada.

Coming Soon.

Available with:  
CTV
Canadian farmers searching for their soulmates open up their farms – and their hearts – to a select group of urban singles. As they live and work together, the daters must adjust to a new lifestyle, and immerse themselves in a series of challenges, group activities, and intimate one-on-one dates with the goal of finding their one true love. Farming For Love is searching for singles who are ready to find their happily ever after. *Are you a single Canadian & ready to begin your own love story with a farmer? LEARN MORE AND TO APPLY – CLICK ON THE FARMER BELOW
Reality
https://www.ctv.ca/shows/farming-for-love

Thanks @Aunties_Love for all the info!

Aunties_Love wrote:

A new show called Farming for Love

Farming for Love particulars and farmers:

Farmer Adam

Height: 6 feet

Farm Type: Ranch

Farmer Adam is a horseback riding, cattle-wrangling real-life cowboy. Adam loves his job, which takes him from ranch to ranch for a few years at a time, helping new farmers set up their businesses. Underneath his rugged cowboy exterior is a soft-hearted man who just wants to put down roots with the right woman. Farmer Adam is looking to buy land and settle down in one place with the love of his life.

Describe yourself in a few sentences:

I’m a full-time cowboy and I can do anything I put my mind to. If I’ve got friends to help me out, or someone who’s patient enough to teach me, I can do it. I’ve always been a shy person, and this experience is getting me out of my comfort zone and is a boost to my self-confidence, which is nice.

What are your interests?

I’ve got my horse, Dave. I’ve got my dog, Annie. I don’t need anything else. Annie is six years old. She’s my partner and goes everywhere with me. She’s one of those dogs where if you want her to work, she can work. But when you’re done working, she can just lay down and relax. She’s a good dog.

What is your favourite music, musician, or band?

I like 60s, 70s, and 80s music. I like old country. I also like Led Zeppelin, Floyd, and Fleetwood Mac.

What is your favourite movie and why?

I do more reading than watching movies. I like historical dramas, biographies, and autobiographies. I finished one on Margaret Thatcher just recently and I’m reading The Queen Mother now. I like things that are educational, interesting, and historical. There are some cop books and ‘whodunits’ that I read as well.

What sort of partner are you looking for?

I’m looking for a strong, independent woman. Someone who doesn’t mind getting a little bit dirty and working hard. You’ve gotta be tough out here, but still comfortable being yourself.

What age partner are you looking for?

I think anyone around mid 30s to mid 50s.

What values are you looking for in a partner?

I’m looking for honesty, open communication, faithfulness, and just wanting to be there for the other person.

What is really important to you in a relationship?

My parents were married for 54 years. It was amazing to see a guy love his wife for that long. I look up to that.

How would you describe yourself in a relationship?

I’m a generous person who’ll do anything for someone I care about.

What qualities do you bring to relationships?

I'm a good cook and I’m clean. I have a lot of respect for other people. I help anybody who needs help. I'm loyal.

What is the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?

Getting a couple of horses and riding up to the lake, setting up a little picnic, and going for a swim.

What values do you pride yourself on most?

I work hard every single day, and I’m always ready to learn and grow.

Who are you closest to in your family?

My niece Elizabeth and I are the closest. She’s 24 but we both share the same sense of humour.

Do you have any children?

One son who is 16 and another who is 28.

Would you like to have children? If so, how soon after meeting the right person?

I don’t want more kids.

What is the most interesting thing about you?

I can fly, sail, and ride. There isn’t a terrain in BC that I haven’t explored.

Where would you like to be in five years' time?

Hopefully in the Thompson Nicola area on 5 to 25 acres of land. I’d like to have a couple of horses and go contracting when I want to. Maybe spend winters in Arizona. I’ve lived a full life and I’m only 50. It’s time to start relaxing! My mom said I should write a book about my life. I’ll probably get my niece to do that with me.

What would you like to say to anyone thinking of applying to meet you?

Someone who’s applying to meet me would be coming out here to the ranch, and working beside me. Imagine a nice crisp autumn day, riding a horse through the bush, with the twigs snapping—it's spectacular. You have that nice smell of the pine trees, and you can hear the ducks. The feeling of being on that big, powerful animal ripping through the bush is truly amazing.

APPLY FOR FARMER ADAM AT SOURCE LINK BELOW!

SOURCE

=====================================

Farmer Gurleen

Height: 5’3

Farm Type: Berry and Agritourism

A 3rd generation farmer, Farmer Gurleen runs and lives on a thriving agritourism business with her entire family. With Farmer Gurleen, her parents, her brothers, and their partners all under one roof, their household is hectic, fun, and always loud! Farmer Gurleen is looking for someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty during the day - then dress up and enjoy some laughs over dinner and a glass of wine at night.

I would describe myself as creative, charismatic, wild, and funny. I love to laugh, and I love new adventures. My favourite thing about being a farmer is the fact that I’m a South Asian female farmer. It’s great to be the creative behind our farm’s products and experiences, curating something that brings a smile to someone’s face. Whether it’s our specialty ice cream or goat yoga, I’m lucky I get to do what I love alongside my family.

What are your interests?

I love travelling, trying great wine, spending time with my family and friends, and eating at amazing restaurants. I would say my favourite type of cuisine is seafood – all types of seafood. And my second favourite type of food would be Indian.

Some of my top favourites are Frank Ocean, City and Color, Bruce Springsteen, and Megan Thee Stallion. I’d say I listen to 20% rap and 80% soft pop/soft rock.

My favourite movie is Rocky. I love Sylvester Stallone and I grew up watching Rocky movies with my dad.

I’m looking for someone who is charismatic, strong, steady, and can handle my lifestyle. It can get pretty wild and hectic. I work a lot and have a lot of responsibility. I’d be open to whether my future partner would want to work with me on the farm or they’d do their own thing. I’m cool with either scenario. There just needs to be mutual respect, love - and they definitely need to get along with my family!

The ideal age range for my partner would be 30 to 46.

I need someone that can speak their mind. I’m looking for someone where we can support and care for each other.

What’s important to me in a relationship is trust and communication. Both of those go hand in hand. That way you can be open, vulnerable, and share your life with someone. It’s all about letting someone in and letting love in.

I’m very adventurous, so a potential partner can definitely expect an adventure from me! I’m really romantic and enjoy making someone feel that they are loved. I love to do things like cook my partner breakfast and bring him gifts. I think the best way that I show love is through affection. I think the small, simple, consistent ways are the ways that mean the most, and they add up to the big things.

I’m nurturing with the people around me. I always want to show my partner, in simple and beautiful ways, why I love them. I am just ready to create this partnership.

I’d say one of the most romantic things I’ve done for a partner is plan a huge surprise birthday party. I invited all his close friends and family. He was blown away.

The values I pride myself most on are my work ethic, intuition, and how much I care for others. I love to be loved, and I love to love. I’m also a very creative individual. I want people to know how much my passion and work means to me.

I’m closest to my dad, but I love my entire family. We live together, we work together, we fight together, but most of all we really do love each other - I think that’s our secret sauce!

Not yet, but I can see a couple of kids down the line with the right person.

Would you like to have children? If so, how soon after meeting the right person?

I want to start a family in the next few years. I want my family to have the same kind of love and camaraderie that I have right now with my brothers, sisters, and parents.

I’d say the most interesting thing about me is my job, and I’m the director of fun. I get to create experiences for families and friends to gather here on the farm and create magical memories. Especially when we have Goat Yoga and Baby Animal Easter.

Hopefully married with a kid or two, living in a beautiful home in the countryside. Just living the simple, yet not so simple life. I like quiet but I also like hectic.

What is your philosophy on love?

Be your most authentic self and the right person will find you.

I'm ready for love. I've worked hard to put so many of the other pieces of my life together, and love is the missing piece. I'm ready to let someone in and be vulnerable. Someone who wants to date me would be coming to the farm - we have lots to do. So, buckle up, get ready, and be open!

APPLY FOR FARMER GURLEEN AT SOURCE LINK BELOW!

SOURCE

===============================================================

Farmer Ashleigh

Height: 5'7

Farm Type: Equestrian Centre

Farmer Ashleigh is a bubbly, fun-loving horse trainer with a passion for animals and the outdoors. Before her grandfather passed away when she was 10, he bought her a horse -igniting a passion that would drive the rest of her life. After a 10-year relationship fizzled out, and a pandemic, Ashleigh has been single for the last four years. Now, she’s looking for someone independent and kind with a great sense of humour. She’s more than ready for love, she just needs the right guy by her side.  

I’d say I’m hardworking, independent, and open minded. And goofy!

What are your interests?

Outside of work, I like to do things that are entirely different from the barn, because I’m here all the time. I like to do outdoor things, like ATV-ing, paddleboarding, going to the beach, and anything I can drive. I'm up for trying new things all the time. Just because I'm in the barn a lot doesn't mean that's the only thing I want to do. I like adventures.

Everything. Rap and country. Right now, my favourite songs are Fall in Love by Bailey Zimmerman, and Boppin by Ktlyn.

I don’t have a favourite movie, but I have favourite TV shows. I really like Yellowstone, Letterkenny, and The Kardashians. When I want to watch something that really chills me out, SpongeBob… still.

Honesty, authenticity, and someone who’s secure with themselves.

“Old enough to know better, but still too young to care” – Wade Hayes. In other words, 25 – 45 years old.

Honesty, maturity, and somebody that likes to have fun and go on adventures.

My ideal guy would have a great sense of humour, be respectful, kind, and independent. If his truck is cleaner than mine, then it probably won’t work out! I use my truck all the time so it's always messy.

Caring, spontaneous, and a team player. My love languages are physical touch and words of affirmation, so that's how I show my feelings.

I think I’m fun and I wear my heart on my sleeve.

Not that I don't love grand romantic gestures, but I feel like showing affection with the little things every day is my way of showing romance.

I pride myself on my independence. I run my own business and I take care of animals. It’s a lot of work, but I love that I’m the one doing it.

I’m close with all my siblings, but I'm closest to my brother, Cody. We're closer in age and having grown up in the nineties, we didn’t have computers and stuff interfering. We were outside building forts together. If I have problems that I need to talk through, I’ll talk to Cody. When I got kicked in the face by a boarded horse, he dropped everything and stayed with me to make sure I was better. We watched many seasons of SpongeBob together while I was recovering.

No, just fur babies.

No. I love kids, but I don't want to make any myself. I like my role as the 'cool aunt,' and I'm open to having step kids.

I got bit by a baby octopus, does that count? I was in Secret Cove on a fishing boat and the baby octopus was in one of the crab traps. I was holding it and I asked, “They don’t bite, do they?” And then chomp. Its tiny mouth actually bit my hand!

Where would you like to be in five years’ time?

I'd like to own property with my animals, and travel a bit. It would be awesome to enjoy life's experiences with somebody rather than solo.

As long as you have the same values and goals, and you have lust, I think that’s magic. It can’t be one or the other, it has to be both to be love.

Anybody who’s applying to meet me should expect to have fun, play with animals, and laugh a lot. It should be fun, because if it’s not fun it’s not worth doing. I’m hoping to find genuine connections that could turn into something more.

APPLY FOR FARMER ASHLEIGH AT SOURCE LINK BELOW!

SOURCE

==================================================

Farmer Charley

Height: 6'1

Farm Type: Winery

As a second-generation wine producer, where Farmer Charley’s from, it’s always wine-o'clock! Growing up on his parents' winery made Charley ambitious from a young age. He created his first signature Rosé while still in high school - and it was the first wine to sell out that summer. He also has dreams of expanding the business. Whether it’s hiking in the mountains or a last-minute fishing trip, Charley is spontaneous, adventurous, and looking for a partner who loves the outdoors. Farmer Charley is currently building himself a home on 8 acres, and is looking to fill it with love, kids, and family - he just needs to meet his future wife first!

I am positive, energetic, hardworking, open minded, and into trying new things in the world or in business. I like to keep busy. If I get bored, I always find something exciting to do. Sometimes I’ll go hiking to find a mystery lake, other times I’ll fix up an old golf cart or scooter and cruise it through the yard. I try to help others whenever I can. Sometimes it's interesting, sometimes it's challenging, and sometimes it's hard work. But I always try to help as much as I can.

What are your interests?

I love the outdoors. Small towns are really nice, because if you want to run away up the mountain, you can. If you want to play around, hang out, have a campfire, go fishing, or make some noise - you can do that! I love stuff that you can't usually do in a city. I also like travelling here and there every few years, that's always fun. I like peach cobbler or rhubarb cake, apple crisps, peach upside down cake, and plum cake.  

I like most new music, classic rock, 40s swing, and roaring 20s tunes. I have so much music and my favourites change with my mood, but my overall favourite has to be Johnny Cash.

There are so many good movies to choose from, but my all-time favourite movie is The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly. Growing up I really enjoyed the old spaghetti westerns.

I’m looking for someone who is reliable, sensible, and has a good sense of humour to share experiences with, and go on adventures with me. Whoever my future partner is, they would have to be able to keep up with me! I do like baking, but I really like it when someone else bakes for me. Baked goods are definitely my one of my biggest soft spots.

Someone in a similar stage of their life as myself, and whatever age it has taken them to reach that point is fine with me.

A positive thinker, loyal, trustworthy, honest with a good sense of humour.

I appreciate people that are independent, spontaneous, and like an active lifestyle. Good communication is definitely key in a relationship.  

I just go with the flow and always find fun things to do. I’ll cook your favourite dinner. I’m a great handyman; I can fix anything for you. You’ll never be bored with me.

I want to be supportive of my partner and what they want to do with their life. I'm good at problem solving. I'm trustworthy and dependable. I'm funny, and I can tell good stories, especially with a glass of wine in hand.

I know the most romantic thing I will do in my life is in my future, not in my past.

I pride myself on being enthusiastic, having a good sense of humour, being truthful, imaginative, and adventurous.

I am close to my entire family. In my family there’s my older brother, me, and then my two younger sisters. I really look up to my grandparents’ relationships on both sides. They were both together for 60 plus years.

No.

I've always liked kids and am open to the idea. I’ve got lots of younger cousins and they all call me Uncle Charley. I would want to raise my kids on a farm, for sure. Growing up on a winery is very freeing. You get lots of space to play and there are definitely a lot of chores to do. Looking back now, it instilled a lot of good traits within me.

There are many interesting things about me, but overall, I would have to say my energetic and adventurous personality stands out the most. I’m an entertaining storyteller and have an entrepreneurial spirit.

If I met the right person, I would like to be married within the next 5 to 10 years. I'm not getting any younger. I see my future wife and kids living in the house that I built. I would own property, maybe several properties, and definitely own a business as well. I've always told my parents that we should expand the winery into making beer, with a brewery, or maybe even start a distillery.

To me, love means trust, companionship, and being able to rely on that person.

Life is an adventure, why not take a chance and add to your story?

APPLY FOR FARMER CHARLEY AT SOURCE LINK BELOW!

SOURCE

===========================================================================

Farmer Dave

Height: 6 feet

Farm Type: Livestock and Grain Farmer

Farmer Dave is a self-made success with not one, but two farms. After growing up in Wellington, South Africa, he helped move his entire family over to Canada and set up a thriving agricultural business they now run together. Farmer Dave is passionate about regenerative farming (using low carbon practices), and has thrown his whole self into his career. Now that his business is off and running, he’s ready to look for a kind-hearted woman with a dark sense of humour to complete his life.  

I am an extremely passionate and driven person who grabs whatever he’s doing with both hands and goes for it. I raise mixed livestock and I grow a lot of crops. I grew up in a small town just outside of Cape Town, South Africa, where I played rugby and pursued outdoor activities.  

What are your interests?

I follow rugby and cricket. I enjoy playing squash and getting out and hiking. The beaches and mountains around here are gorgeous.

I don’t really have favourites, I pretty much like any good music. I have been on a country kick recently (I’m a farmer and I’ve got cows so, why not?)

Comedy specials are my go-to. Anything that lets me unwind, and relax with a few laughs.

Kindness, positivity, intelligence, and humour are important to me. I think somebody that doesn’t take themselves too seriously is a must. Someone that's driven and has a life of their own but wants to share it.

27-38 years old.

I just need a partner that wants to joke around together, spend time together, and allow me to help them - and them, me. If somebody wants to jump in the combine and harvest some grain, awesome. If not, that’s totally fine. It would be nice to have someone to relax with after a hard day in the field.

I think somebody that challenges me and has a wicked sense of humour is extremely important.

I'd say that I’m really kind and I’m able to brush things off. I really like to laugh and joke around. I think you need to have empathy for your fellow human. I can joke about things, but at the end of the day, I do care about my community and people.

I'm extremely driven, and I really like to help others. One of my other full-time jobs is teaching a farm school, and I enjoy mentoring and helping people work on their passions. I think what I bring to the relationship is that I'll always be your number one supporter. I'll always be there to back you up and be there at the end of the day. You can complain away to me. I like to make time for the right people.

I don't know, sign up for a reality TV show on the off chance I'll meet my future soulmate? Haha!

The ability to look at the bright side of life and see the humour in all situations. Kindness and honesty are of the utmost importance to me.

Probably my sister, Fran. I live with her when I'm up in Kelowna, so we spend a lot of time together and chat a lot. She’s the one who pushed me into going on the show. But I’m really close to all of my siblings. We are a very tight family.

No.

I’m not sure right now. I'd say I'm definitely looking for a long-term relationship and potentially kids in the future with the right person. Someone that I’m 100% going to be with until we're old in our rocking chairs, yelling at kids on the street.

I never want to retire. I absolutely love what I do and believe that everything is possible.

In five years, I see myself having weekends. It's going to be awesome! But, yeah, probably still doing what I'm doing. I think I'll be farming for the rest of my life. I really love what I do, and I feel lucky to be able to wake up and decide what I'm going to do every morning. My long-term goal is to have a bit more downtime. I'd definitely like to have a partner I can share this life with.

To me, love is built on a foundation of friendship. My future partner will also be my best friend.

I live a really fun life and I really want to share it with somebody. So yeah, come out and we’ll have some fun!  

APPLY FOR FARMER DAVE AT SOURCE LINK BELOW!

SOURCE

=================================================================

Farmer Doug

Height: 6'5

Farm Type: Dairy

Not everyone would give up a professional volleyball career to be a dairy farmer - but that’s exactly what Farmer Doug did! He lives and works on his family’s sweeping 300-acre, solar powered farm, and can’t get enough of it. Tall, goofy, and athletic, Farmer Doug may be young, but he’s seen many of his friends get married already. He’s looking for a wife who is smart, a travel companion, and wants kids. Farmer Doug is ready to start a family, but he needs to meet his partner first.

I’m a fun, hard working dairy farmer, who likes to go on adventurers, and likes to stay active in numerous ways, especially playing volleyball. I am a very ambitious person that likes to stay busy, so farming is great way of doing that.

What are your interests?

A few of my interests are going exploring, dirt biking, hiking, playing sports, travelling, and hanging out with friends. I try to have a good time with almost anything I do. I play a bunch of recreation sports: basketball, volleyball, and beach volleyball. I do try to stay active and workout. We have a gym on the farm!

When it comes to music I am pretty easy going. Some of my favourite artists are Morgan Wallen, Harry Styles, Coldplay, Kygo, Jake Owen, and the Weeknd.

Hot Rod. It’s just a hilarious movie where I can sit back, relax, and not take things too seriously. Always puts a smile on my face.

I'm looking for someone that is understanding of the farming lifestyle – I mean, it's not for everyone. I’m looking for a partner with strong values, who is confident, hard-working, adventurous, smart, and just someone that’s a good time.

22 to 28 years old.

Looking for someone who treats others the way they would want to be treated.

The most important thing is being able to communicate, and for us to continually be growing our bond with one another.

I like to take care of my partner, pushing their limits, encouraging them to try new things, and go on new adventures. I'm definitely a social bug, so I would love to take them along to social events.

I always try to be supportive and do my best to make my partner feel special. I also bring humour into the relationship - or I like to think I can, haha…

I’ve done a few romantic gestures in the past, but I guess you’ll have to find out what they are when you come to the farm.

I’m a hard-working individual that is always trying to grow and learn from anything I do.

I would say I'm closest with my parents. They've raised me up to be the person that I have become, and they are always there to encourage and support me in all that I do.

No.

I would love to have a couple of kids. Not sure on the timeline, that would all depend on my partner. I think it would be so fun to see them grow up. Maybe they'll find their own interests or maybe they'll be in love with farm work too. Hoping there will be a fourth-generation farmer.

The most interesting thing about me is that I’ve biked across Canada. It was a spur of the moment thing, but it was tons of fun. An adventure of a lifetime. I biked from Vancouver Island all the way to Halifax with a friend.

I’d like to see myself being successful in all regards of life, having found my lifelong partner, crushing it in my farming career, and enjoying the direction life is taking me.

Love is a beautiful thing that evolves and blossoms over time. A strong relationship consists of friendship, trust, honesty, communication, passion, and commitment to one another - no matter the circumstances life throws at you. I want to love someone that will be my lifelong teammate.

I’m a catch! Haha, in all seriousness if you can see yourself fitting in with the qualities I am looking for, don’t hesitate to apply. I think it would be a ton of fun getting to know you and who knows where it may go.

APPLY FOR FARMER DOUG AT SOURCE LINK BELOW!

SOURCE

https://www.instagram.com/farmingforlovectv/?hl=en
https://www.facebook.com/FarmingForLoveCTV

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:22 am

So, it looks like filming will of begun sometime after Aug 4 because of the deadline for the applications.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Oct 05, 2022 5:46 am

Their website, Facebook, Twitter and instagram

https://www.instagram.com/farmingforlovectv/

https://www.facebook.com/FarmingForLoveCTV/

https://twitter.com/farmingforlove

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 06, 2022 9:38 pm

@Aunties_Love thanks for the info. I was just checking the other day for updates on a premiere date. It looks like they haven't even started filming yet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:59 pm

There's no mention of when this will air unless I'm missing something. They introduced the cast but they still are advertising to apply.  no idea

June 16, 2022 3:21 p.m. The 10-episode first season will film this fall in British Columbia.
https://www.etalk.ca/tv/2022/6/meet-the-sexy-farmers-of-farming-for-love.html

https://twitter.com/FarmingForLove/status/1624107274498379776

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:54 pm

@Linds911 I think there were Aussie or/and NZ ones.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:01 am

@Sprite ahh ok!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  8367-910 Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  I_got_13 Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  E5kqdm15 Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Feb 22, 2023 2:46 pm

@Linds911 https://shvideos.net/2020/08/26/farmer-wants-a-wife/

This is a great site if you have never heard of it. Lots of good shows and some Aussie/NZ versions of US reality show. No viruses.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 22, 2023 9:18 pm

I'm going to separate this thread into US and Canadian since there's a lot of promotion for the US and not much for the Canadian thread.

ETA:

Farmer Wants a Wife USA

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:29 pm

I don't know what's going on with this show. They released all the contestants, there's no air date, and I constantly hear commercials on the radio all day for contestants to apply.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 17, 2023 12:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:I don't know what's going on with this show. They released all the contestants, tho air date, and I constantly hear commercials on the radio all day for contestants to apply.

On that SHVideo's site I watched Australia "Farmer wants a wife" season 10,11,&12 I enjoyed them I thought they were pretty good , you might want to check it out. Actually I'm trying to find the 9 seasons before these but don't see them anywhere. I wonder if anyone on the forum here would know why they aren't available .TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Mar 19, 2023 2:33 pm

FARMING FOR LOVE – CTV *previously announced
An adaptation of the hit international format THE FARMER WANTS A WIFE, FARMING FOR LOVE follows the journeys of rural Canadian singles on their quest for romance. In FARMING FOR LOVE, five Canadians searching for their soulmates open up their farms – and their hearts – to a select group of urban singles. As they live and work together, the daters must adjust to a new lifestyle, and immerse themselves in a series of challenges, group activities, and intimate one-on-one dates, with the goal of finding their one true love. The CTV Original series consists of 10, one-hour episodes. (Lark Productions in collaboration with Fremantle and in association with CTV)

https://www.bellmedia.ca/the-lede/press/bell-media-confirms-2022-23-original-programming-slate-of-nearly-100-titles-boasting-973-hours-of-english-and-french-language-content/

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Farming For Love - Canada - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Linds911
Sprite
Aunties_Love
GuardianAngel
8 posters