SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Mon Sep 26, 2022 4:28 pm

Daniella has COVID so a troupe member will be dancing with Joseph. Also Joseph, Pasha and Teresa will be wearing masks during their dance(s) as they have been in contact with Daniella. Prayers she will get feel better soon.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f49c

dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:56 pm

@Amethyst @SunnyRachel appreciate you thoughts and recaps. Sometimes it's good to take a break - might even do that for The Bachelor!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Sep 26, 2022 10:06 pm

I am really enjoying this season .. I love the format of NO commercials .. tonite was interesting with lots of improvement of many couples

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:36 pm

Was anyone able to get a clip of Gabbys dance this week when Eric went up on stage? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:41 pm

I watched Gabby’s dance from this week & last week on YouTube. She’s very good! She did the Viennese waltz this week & looked as light as a feather on the dance floor. You see Erich at the very end of the video.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed Sep 28, 2022 9:14 pm

Jolena wrote:Was anyone able to get a clip of Gabbys dance this week when Eric went up on stage? TIA

Gabby posted it!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjEh5XNpiVe/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

She’s a very graceful and talented dancer. Even taking out my bachelor fan bias, she’s definitely in the top 3 best dancers on the show. I hope she makes it to the end.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:02 pm

I haven't been watching but after seeing that I agree that Gabby's very graceful! It was sweet to see Erich come out to meet her.

I'd like to see Wayne Brady, who could be the frontrunner.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:01 pm

@Bachhh022 thanks for bringing that over and to everyone for the updates.

Wow that was beautiful So sweet of Erich coming on stage at the end. I think that was him in the right corner of the screen in the beginning.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Nov 02, 2022 9:58 pm

Has anyone been watching or not? If watching what is the update so far on who is left? Thanks.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:43 am

I've watched a few episodes here and there, will probably go back and watch them all when the season is over.

The celebs left are Gabby, Charli, her mother Heidi, Wayne Brady, Vinny, Trevor Donavan, Daniel Durant, and Shangela. Selma Blair left the show about 2 weeks ago for medical reasons due to her MS.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dancing_with_the_Stars_(American_season_31)

No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 1f49c

dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Nov 03, 2022 2:04 am

@Linds911 Thank you very much 😊 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 3552228123

My favorite I'm rooting for is Wayne Brady. I am not sure how he is performing or the votes/scores he is getting but I hope he will be among the F3 dancers.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:05 pm

The finale was tonight. Going to post the results down below so if you haven't watched yet or don't want to know then stop scrolling... giggling

Charli and Mark are the winners!! Super happy for them as they brought the dancing every week! Also with Mark coming in 2nd place so many times he deserves this. Gabby and Val came in 2nd place, Wayne/Witney 3rd, Shangela/Gleb 4th.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Jeepers
SunnyRachel
Maddy
gurlbrit
Amethyst