SELECT CONTENT

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:08 am

The freestyles are always the favorite part of the finale. Everyone showed themselves in their own way. I can't believe Shangela got Gleb to dress as a drag queen for their dance. rofl I literally did not know what I was watching at first. Hopefully video will show up somewhere.

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:00 am

I didn't watch it. I think Disney lost alot of viewers , not everyone has the Disney channel. I would be curious to see how the ratings are now compared to when it was on prime time ABC. Many of my friends that use to watch it religiously won't pay for the Disney Channel.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:23 am

@Linds911 Wasn't that pretty much the expected outcome from when the cast list was released? Seems kind of pointless to me and one of the reasons I stopped watching.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:10 am

@Sprite yep pretty much! Though with how Bachelor Nation voted for Hannah and Kaitlyn to win I thought Gabby would have a chance but the past few weeks it was all Charli.

@Jolena I saw somewhere they were gaining some views so idk how ratings compare. I only watched because I got Disney+ with my Verizon account.

Last edited by Linds911 on Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 8367-910 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 I_got_13 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 E5kqdm15 dwts - DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:12 am

Oh yes I don't know if it was mentioned but Len Goodman will be retiring. He will be missed even if some of his comments were tough to hear.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2022 9:57 am

@Linds911 thanks for all the updates for those of us not watching!

Congrats Charli and Mark!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

DWTS - Season 31- Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Jeepers
SunnyRachel
Maddy
gurlbrit
Amethyst