SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Jul 28, 2022 3:54 pm

I think we will have a much better feel for what's going on after we see Jason's date in Paris.  I too am conflicted on Erich but knowing tptb edit things to confuse us, anything is possible.  

Agree that Gabby is a remarkable woman who I hope finds love.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Thu Jul 28, 2022 8:32 pm

mbl wrote:I’m trying to figure out the purpose of Erich’s edit.  Is it that it would be too obvious that he is the F1 and no one else had a chance if the edit was more neutral?  Is he not a great guy, and they want to foreshadow that? I tend to go with it otherwise being too obvious that he’s F1 (basing this on Jed’s edit), but I’m really not sure.

Did it seem to anyone else that he was hearing about Gabby’s estrangement from her mother for the first time when she told him? That would mean that he didn’t watch Clayton’s season or maybe just didn’t watch the episode with her 1 on 1 with Clayton. That may also be one of the reasons for him emphasizing in the first episode (and maybe second? I don’t remember) that he wanted to get to know both women, because he didn’t know much about either of them.  I don’t really love when contestants don’t take a few hours out of their life to learn about the leads in advance of going on the show, but that’s just me.  

I have a hunch that Jason did watch some/most/all of Clayton’s season and that’s part of why he was confident in feeling a connection with Gabby on night 1.  I think he brings her relationship with her mom up on their 1 on 1 in Paris, relieving Gabby of the obligation to rehash it again, which makes Gabby feel seen and understood from the get go, and that’s a piece of why she says “I never thought I would be able to find someone and now it’s right in front of my face”.  

All IMO

@mbl I posted similarly in another thread that we didn’t see Eric comfort Gabby much & I’m also curious as to why. We also were shown Gabby seemingly be away from the dinner table for awhile discussing her upset with producers. It makes me question the establishment of an emotional connection between these two, but that can be purely because of the edit, as you suggest. Your hunch on Jason is interesting. We’ve seen next to nothing of him 3 episodes in so his 1:1 could be interesting/revealing. IMO
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:46 pm

I’m just getting back from a trip to DisneyWorld so I just finished watching the episode from last week.

I like the slow start of the relationship that Rachel and Zach have formed. They seem to be taking it slow but I like that. Zach seems very genuine and serious about the process so far as does Rachel. I really want to see more between them!

Gabby and Erich make a very attractive couple. I agree with those who said that he should have tried to at least comfort Gabby when she got emotional about her mom, but I also put myself in his shoes. Sometimes you just don’t know what you should do in that situation. I do think during the time that Gabby left for a few moments and Erich sat there, he looked as though he was thinking man I should have comforted her and when she came back he did a better job at being there for her. JMO

The group date was fun. NOT fun seeing Gabby being treated that way though. The rose ceremony - eh all imma say is I’m glad it’s split now with just Gabby’s men and just Rachel’s men. I’m looking forward to the episode tonight. I’m hoping it helps me like Tino better, because as of now he sort of rubs me the wrong way. I feel the same way about Jason - I’m hoping tonight helps me understand the two better and also the relationships they have with Gabby and Rachel.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 6:53 pm

I am not really understanding why all of a sudden people seem to be saying Tino is rubbing them the wrong way? Am I missing something? I haven't seen enough of him to really form any opinions one way or another. I did watch the video. I didn't think he was smirking at the end, just kind of awkward.(I am rooting for him solely because I have a cousin named Tino.)

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Mon Aug 01, 2022 7:59 pm

I think it has to do with his SM actions

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:06 pm

Jeepers wrote:I think it has to do with his SM actions

What actions?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - July 25 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+15
albean99
Amethyst
notarose
Maddy
Hotmomma
Sprite
Norcalgal
CHO
smg2587
philphan
Jeepers