SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 18, 2022 9:10 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:Y’all think they posted this shot with the two final ones in it? laugh out loud For now, I think they just might be! JMO

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 8a313710

www.facebook.com/thebachelorette

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:09 pm

smg2587 wrote:Maybe something, maybe not. Producers Leah and Jason started following each other via Leah’s public profile. Leah was with Gabby at Melina’s birthday party. I remember Leah being the casting producer during the off season and contestant one during filming. Just going by her post I don’t think she traveled to the ship to work or only stayed a short time because she has post 4/12 in LA and remember her in LA during htd week so wouldn’t be his producer.

It’s just interesting that with all his follow request and I’m sure a few producers are on that list he follows the one that was with Gabby this week. Only other producers he’s known to follow is Alanna but that  a per filming follow that hints that she was the one to cast him. Again this follow maybe nothing, just interesting.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1 Clues - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum