SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:31 pm

Ratings:

The Bachelorette’s three-hour finale brought in season highs in both viewers (3.57 million) and adults 18-49 (0.9 rating), edging last week’s 3.55 million and 0.89. The show improved on last fall’s finale by better than 20 percent but came in below the end of season 17 in summer 2021.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/tv-ratings-tuesday-sept-20-2022-1235225055/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:51 pm

@Sprite I've been reading a bunch of articles, so forgive me but I forgot where I saw it, but...Aven reportedly asked tptb for a chance to speak with Rachel.  Next thing he knows he is trotted out onto the stage while Tino is there.  He did not want nor expect Tino to be part of the "talking with Rachel".  Looks like tptb leave no stone unturned when it comes to making people feel small.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:35 pm

@pavalygurl Good to know. It is still frustrating that these people watch this show back after the experience, see how things are edited and realize they have been manipulated and still don't learn...don't trust tptb! What more could he possibly want to say to her? It's over, she wanted someone else and manipulated the rest of you for the sake of the show. :headbanging Move on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:43 pm

I was out of the country for two months so saw only the first and last episodes of the season. Rachel-Tino seemed like a good bet after Episode 1 and so I wasn't surprised to learn at the beginning of the final episode that he was the only one left for her. And the proposal was lovely.

So despite the forbidding previews, I was stunned by the endless breakup scene. Seemed to me that Rachel had made her mind up--so why even have Tino show up? OK tptb would have insisted so they got their drama. But it didn't seem to matter what Tino said--he even brought receipts, which just seemed to enrage her. Also there were lots of references to therapy and things they weren't going to talk about, which was very confusing to me. Anyway, after seeing that I felt their relationship was doomed by Rachel's attitude--justified or not? I had no clue. She wanted an explanation, she got one. She wanted an apologies, she got several. No wonder Tino walked out. (Though what was the deal with half talking off his shirt?)

So after seeing that I was really gobsmacked to hear Jesse and everyone at the AFTR taking Rachel's side. I began to think I was really not perceptive at all, and had misread everything. (Was it known that the cheating was not just a kiss, maybe?)

So when I read this thread tonight, I was glad to see I was not alone.

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:52 pm

@eusebeia From all accounts it was only a kiss.

I think the shirt being off was him trying to take off his mike.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:03 pm

The best love story to come from this season is the one in my avatar!

Erich and Gabby is a close second. Lol
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:56 am

I watched the show with my sister-in-law and we both agreed that Rachel and Tino just didn't seem madly in love even though she said so leading up to the FRC. It just didn't seem like they had genuine feelings. You could really see the difference later in the show when we saw Gabby & Erich's proposal. It was like night and day.

I really disliked how they treated Tino in their quest to make Rachel the victim. I'm sure a lot of people bought it but I and a lot of you didn't. I hope Rachel gets help before she gets in a serious relationship. I don't believe anything will come from Aven asking her out. I also think he should run and not walk away. Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 4256136633

I know there are things that Gabby & Erich are still working on but they were so cute together! I wish them well and hope things work out for them. lovetogether

Last edited by albean99 on Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:52 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:03 am

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 163483_4369-900x0
https://www.dgepress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - Sept 20 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Minney
mruab
locoforbach
gurlbrit
Nibbles22
Norcalgal
Linds911
BachFan27
Maddy
Amethyst
CHO