SELECT CONTENT

The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:08 pm

@Sprite Thanks for the update!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:21 pm

I must say the activities director is very handsome!!! those eyes wow!!!! Dreamy guy. Even the captain is very handsome.

I don't really care about the new guy Dean that came on board; he seems a bit quirky laugh out loud. He kind of reminds me of carrot top Hehe giggling . Not that is not a bad thing he is just not my type I would go for. It'll be interesting to see how long Dean lasts, no surprise that he chose Nicole. I do believe at some point Nicole may get banished off because from the season promo I don't see her in the line-up.

Too bad Brett left he genuinely seemed like a very nice guy. I believe he was one of the oldest contestants at 37 so he meshed well with Brooke. I can see why she kind of knew that once he left, she would be the lady leaving. I wonder if they connected on land.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Oct 14, 2022 1:57 am

@chasus71 I told my friend that the activities director was a hottie...those eyes, voice and accent!

I am hoping that at the end of this we will get an update on all the couples. Brooke did say at the end that she hoped to connect with Brett on land, so who knows.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:31 pm

Is anyone watching live tonight?

I still have a couple of hours before it aires here in my timezone just wondering if any east coast people or our Canadian viewers are watching yet (if it's airing for you all the USA version)?
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:02 pm

I missed it. One of these days I'm going to have to watch and catch up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:21 pm

I am a day behind and will be catching up by the weekend at the latest. I am enjoying both versions...US and AU...although I do prefer the latter.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:18 am

I don't watch this show (mostly because I am watching way too many right now that I can barely keep up with laugh out loud) and I saw this article the other day and sharing it here for you all. Moving from CBS to Paramount+.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/cbs-real-love-boat-paramount-plus-1235251048/

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49c

The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 30, 2022 3:45 am

@Linds911 They need to stop pulling this sh*t. I am not getting Paramount Plus to watch this. I have been watching and enjoy the show...not as much as the AU version...but still want to see how some of these couple end up.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:08 am

That is so annoying when that happens. no no

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:33 pm

Yup how I feel about Criminal Minds newest season going on Paramount+ hissyfit :pout Will just have to find it online somewhere else.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 1f49c

The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:24 pm

@Linds911 Well please let me know if you do. Thanks. Thankfully I can still watch the Aussie season.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:18 am

Sprite wrote:@Linds911 They need to stop pulling this sh*t. I am not getting Paramount Plus to watch this. I have been watching and enjoy the show...not as much as the AU version...but still want to see how some of these couple end up.

Where can we watch the AU show on line? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Real Love Boat - Season 1 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum