SELECT CONTENT

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by Norcalgal Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:00 am

albean99 wrote:I agree, @GuardianAngel! I love her personality and to me she's the most striking of the remaining women. They're all beautiful but she's got something extra, imo.

Remember when JP said Sharleen had 'mundo'? That word is very appropriate for Ariel, too. It means worldly, which is what Guardian Angel commented on above. As much as I find her intriguing, I think Zach is looking for someone a little less sophisticated.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by ariwolf Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:49 am

ia, i would love to see ariel as the bachelorette. she's sophisticated, mature, and confident. soooo many of the bachelorettes have been "relatable" to the point of insecurity, and i think she would at least give us something different. jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:39 am

I would like to see Ariel as Bachelorette too. but since I read somewhere that Rachel Lindsey and Becca are pushing for Charity I have a feeling TPTB just might pick her. According to RS the Bachelorette has already been chosen and could be announced at the WTA which supposedly films next week so im sure if they announce her there it will get leaked before the WTA airs .Who knows maybe Becca and Rachel already know it's her , since they were both leads maybe they have inside info no idea jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:52 pm

Michelle is also pushing for her. Not sure if that means they know anything, though. I think Becca has had favorites in the past who didn't become the lead. I don't have a problem with Charity being lead but I don't think she has the personality. I think Aly does but she's probably not going far enough to be chosen nor is she shown enough.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 25, 2023 12:24 am

I'm on board for Ariel for Bachelorette. She's smart, sophisticated, and has an excellent sense of humor. I think she could handle anything the producers sent her way. Plus, I think she would make great picks for her F8.

I don't think that either Gabi or Kaity have strong enough personalities for the lead. I'm also not sold on Charity who often comes off as being rather stiff. To me, the only other plausible candidate is Susie. But Ariel would be something different for the franchise, and I think the show is at a point where it needs to take some risks.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sat Feb 25, 2023 5:59 pm

Jolena wrote:I would like to see Ariel as Bachelorette too. but since I read somewhere that Rachel Lindsey and Becca are pushing for Charity I have a feeling TPTB just might pick her. According to RS the Bachelorette has already been chosen and could be announced at the WTA which supposedly films next week so im sure if they announce her there it will get leaked before the WTA airs .Who knows maybe Becca and Rachel already know it's her , since they were both leads maybe they have inside info  no idea  jmo

Rachel L. dissociated herself from BN years ago, so I don't think she follows the show or any type of gossip related to it anymore. It was Becca and Michelle that were endorsing Charity for Bachelorette.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Sat Feb 25, 2023 7:19 pm

Would love to see Ariel get the ette gig. She's funny, sophisticated, with an aura of mystery and so very beautiful,,,I would say at the Becca and Taysha level and even more! They would be crazy to pass her up IMO.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:09 am

Ariel has so many qualities, plus a real sex appeal that guys would go for. She’s confident enough to hold her own, which I would definitely enjoy watching!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Feb 26, 2023 12:23 am

Yeah, no doubt that Ariel would definitely be a very different and interesting choice as lead, but just based on her 'ghost' edit, don't see this happening.

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Feb 26, 2023 5:18 am

flojo031 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I would like to see Ariel as Bachelorette too. but since I read somewhere that Rachel Lindsey and Becca are pushing for Charity I have a feeling TPTB just might pick her. According to RS the Bachelorette has already been chosen and could be announced at the WTA which supposedly films next week so im sure if they announce her there it will get leaked before the WTA airs .Who knows maybe Becca and Rachel already know it's her , since they were both leads maybe they have inside info  no idea  jmo

Rachel L. dissociated herself from BN years ago, so I don't think she follows the show or any type of gossip related to it anymore. It was Becca and Michelle that were endorsing Charity for Bachelorette.

Sorry about that , it probably was Michelle . :yes:
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:45 pm

jojo47 wrote:Ariel has so many qualities, plus a real sex appeal that guys would go for. She’s confident enough to hold her own, which I would definitely enjoy watching!

I feel for quality guys to sign on to the show if Ariel was the bachelorette, she'd have to be announced well in advance. So many 'randos' show up on each season that are MOT guys. I'd like to see smart, sophisticated guys as contestants. I feel last time we had a lot of those was when Tayshia was the Bachelorette. (looking at you Zac!)

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by coffeeyum Mon Feb 27, 2023 4:57 am

Ariel would be a great Bachelorette.... both beautiful and sophisticated at the same time. She reminds me of Sharleen Joynt/ Jacqueline Trumbull
coffeeyum
coffeeyum

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ariel Frenkel - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

+12
Fleurdesel
flojo031
Amethyst
Jolena
Norcalgal