SELECT CONTENT

Gabi Elnicki - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabi Elnicki - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gabi Elnicki - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:51 pm

Around 30.50 - Gabi says on the day at the beach she new for sure she wasn't the F1. She knew Kaity was the choice.

She said she stayed because she thought about her friendship with Kaity, and she didn't want Kaity to think Zach had to choose her because Gabi left. In that rose ceremony Zach was only speaking to Kaity, he was not making eye contact with Gabi at all. (I think she was talking about Zach fessing up to sex in the FS?)

When Kaity told her Gabi was the only one, Gabi says she didn't say that with any malicious intent and maybe Kaity was reassuring her. They didn't know all the details.

She says she wishes he sent her home. Zach said he didn't know until the night before then says to Kaity it was always her. That hurt. Joe says that's the pressure of the show. They are good friends and wants nothing but the best for them.

Being the ette would have taken a toll on her. She talks about healing a lot.

She liked Aven from last season and Spencer. She doesn't know about Paradise if she was asked.

She asked if Joe still had his grocery store would he carry her maple syrup. (Also asked if they should make sauce with her maple syrup. Sorry but you don't say that to an Italian. laugh out loud )

The post with the three of them, they just wanted to show they were all in it together. Her Kaity and Ariel were always together from the beginning, Jess too. They support one another. They can't post this and that but the point was to show they have each other's back.

She says Charity is hilarious. She's not scared to speak up. Gabi knew she had a good chance of being the ette. She has the tools from her career to deal with the emotions.

She's open to dating.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Gabi Elnicki - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Gabi Elnicki - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Fri Mar 31, 2023 2:31 am

Funny she mentioned Aven and Spencer cuz they are the 2 I could see her chatting with as possibilities

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Mar 31, 2023 8:19 am

@GuardianAngel thanks for sharing what you learned. I will try to listen to this soon.

Interesting why she stayed. Amazing the depth of friendship these women have.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Mar 31, 2023 6:41 pm

@luvstx Those friendships will last longer than most of the show's relationships! And we always need girlfriends in our lives - to understand, to have fun with and to support through thick and thin. That is a bigger prize for the contestants than the lead.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:37 pm

More healing comments. I wonder what she is referring to. It sounds like it's more than the show since she spoke about healing a lot in the podcast upthread.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqdb5Jrrzes/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:56 pm

with all due respect, her reason for staying sounds like revisionist history. in the limo after getting eliminated she said her gut was telling her she wasn't the one, but she hoped that was just her insecurities/fears talking and imo that hope is the real reason she stayed, not because she's the most selfless friend in the universe.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:31 pm

@ariwolf Good point. We all heard that.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Apr 08, 2023 8:53 am

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-gabi-remains-angry-hurt-after-zach-violated-privacy-still-getting-over-it/

Just read this. I can understand how Gabi is feeling and that she can gain financial and emotional support by sharing her d feelings on Kaitlyn’s podcast. But I don’t think it’s going to be easy for Kaity to continue to be super close to Gabi (and vice versa). Gabi basically says she’s not over Zach and that she doesn’t see that she can be friends with Zach. If Kaity and Zach stay engaged, it will be hard for Kaity to continue the friendship, IMO.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:11 pm

luvstx wrote:https://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-gabi-remains-angry-hurt-after-zach-violated-privacy-still-getting-over-it/

Just read this. I can understand how Gabi is feeling and that she can gain financial and emotional support by sharing her d feelings on Kaitlyn’s podcast. But I don’t think it’s going to be easy for Kaity to continue to be super close to Gabi (and vice versa). Gabi basically says she’s not over Zach and that she doesn’t see that she can be friends with Zach. If Kaity and Zach stay engaged, it will be hard for Kaity to continue the friendship, IMO.

My thoughts too. Gabi Elnicki - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 3 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 08, 2023 2:38 pm

Two things stood out for me in that interview. 1. While I believe that Zach should have kept his mouth shut about having sex altogether, does Gabi think that it would have been fair to Ariel if he said he had sex with "someone"? 2. I'm not sure what Kaity would think about Gabi's comment that she'd tell her to drop Zach if she noticed that his behaviors had changed towards her. Maybe not the thing the somewhat bitter ex should say, especially as they're just now a happy couple in public?

I hope that Gabi moves on. I assume that feelings were brought up again seeing how things went down on tv but it's time to let it go if she can. Gabi Elnicki - Bachelor 27 - Discussion  - Page 3 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:02 pm

If you don't  hold grudges, that means imo you let it go and forget about the situation. She's not.

"I am not somebody that holds grudges towards people, I don't hold resentment, I don't hold anger," she said on Thursday's episode. "Do I think I'm going to be pals with Zach? No. Am I still angry and hurt? Absolutely."

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelor-gabi-remains-angry-hurt-after-zach-violated-privacy-still-getting-over-it/

I totally lost all respect for her. Those are horrible comments to make supposedly towards someone who chose her best friend. How is Kaity suppose to feel? What exactly does she mean? Would she visit Kaity if Zach is there or is she too hurt? Rolling Eyes

Gabi went on a show competing to be the F1. No one, that I know of, forced her to have sex. There have been many instances where what when on in the FS became public. She should have known better. The part about dropping Zach if his behaviour changes is ridiculous. What is she a mafia boss now? jmo but that article really rubbed me the wrong way.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Apr 08, 2023 9:53 pm

Me too, @GuardianAngel!

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Gabi Elnicki - Bachelor 27 - Discussion

+10
Jeepers
Norcalgal
Buckeye_Fan
kmick0890
Sprite