SELECT CONTENT

Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:19 am

she looks like kendall long to me
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Oct 27, 2022 1:10 am

Her TikTok handle is @kaitybiggar - it’s public.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I decided to edit and post all of the pics that my husband took in case it’s useful for sleuthing down the road.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 29, 2022 1:35 am

Kaitlyn's IG and tik tok aren't working anymore. Can someone else check for me.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10794

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 29, 2022 2:16 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Kaitlyn's IG and tik tok aren't working anymore.  Can someone else check for me.

Changed names on both platforms.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 29, 2022 9:36 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks so much! Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1022092695

I wonder why the name change. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] nice find.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:53 am

Kaity

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kingston, Ontario

ER Travel Nurse, 27

Kaity is 100% wife material! The Canadian nurse is not only passionate about her career but she’s got a great sense of humor and is extremely down to earth. Kaity is looking for her forever Prince Charming and says, “I truly hope to find love. I have so much love to give to the right man.” Hopefully, Zach is the right man for her! Kaity can’t wait to start a family and said that if a man didn’t want kids, that would be a dealbreaker for her. Will Zach be the one to show this beauty that true love is out there? Only time will tell.

Fun Facts:

Kaity grew up figure skating.
Kaity isn’t afraid of sliding into the DMs.
Kaity LOVES roller coasters. Like, looooves them.
Kaity enjoys swimming but hates that sharks may be swimming underneath her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:08 pm

That bio sounds like a set up for the next ette imho.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:That bio sounds like a set up for the next ette imho.

agreed - wife material, good sense of humor, down to earth, wants kids asap. sounds like their bachelorette prototype. she's doing the absolute bare minimum to promote the show though so maybe she feels burned and won't even want it. all jmo.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 05, 2023 11:44 pm

ariwolf wrote:

agreed - wife material, good sense of humor, down to earth, wants kids asap. sounds like their bachelorette prototype. she's doing the absolute bare minimum to promote the show though so maybe she feels burned and won't even want it. all jmo.

Oh oh that doesn't sound good.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:19 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
ariwolf wrote:

Oh oh that doesn't sound good.

some things i've noticed is that she removed her surname from her ig handle & name so that it's difficult to find her, kept switching between public and private, she liked a tiktok about being the "most played this year" and she's one of the only contestants to not post her cast photo on ig. but last season rachel was also very quiet and not promoting the show and she was still bachelorette, so you never know.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:14 am

All of this doesn't surprise me. When I saw her in Krabi, Thailand, her body language and facial expression did not look like one of a woman who was excited to be going on a FSD with her potential husband. It was more like "I'm so over this." I also am still trying to figure out if there would have been a hair stylist at the FSD dinner location as her hair (as you can see) was not looking great or special and she had little to no makeup on.

And I will tease that Jesse Palmer made a comment to us as we chatted with him at the bar that gave both me and my husband pause about Kaitlyn and Zach
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kaitlyn Biggar - Bachelor 27 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
laurajean1220
Sprite
Buckeye_Fan
GuardianAngel
smg2587