SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by eusebeia Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:13 am

On the RC, I'm confused. Don't they always alternate who chooses, men or women? Is this a first to have women handing out the roses twice in a row?

I guess they can rewrite the rules as they go. Have to do something, as this season virtually nothing has happened.

Was Florence not allowed to pick Adam?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:21 am

eusebeia wrote:On the RC, I'm confused.  Don't they always alternate who chooses, men or women?  Is this a first to have women handing out the roses twice in a row?  

I guess they can rewrite the rules as they go.  Have to do something, as this season virtually nothing has happened.  

Was Florence not allowed to pick Adam?  

Since she had no connection I assume production suggested she pick Alex to try to cause more drama. She doesn't care. She is literally there for a trip and a pay cheque.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:50 am

I am guessing Adam was the very quiet no drama type and did not mingle with most on the beach so no BIP drama value and he had to go. Florence should be next! IA at this point, Victoria seems bored. Not sure if she truly knows what she is looking for in love and in life... And Justin coming back for Eliza....Seriously? The producers are pushing to hard for the drama factor....My least favorite season so far...
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:01 pm

Here we go, another night of yawning.

How many weeks are left? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:16 pm

I hate people who play games. What's her name accepts the date with Hayden? and expects Logan to say don't go. That's wrong. She was asked on the date, it's up to her to accept or decline based on her feelings for Logan. Then she blames him for not begging her not to go??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71522

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:20 pm

I don't get that either, @GuardianAngel. Eliza did the same thing to Rodney. no no

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15350

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Nov 01, 2022 11:52 pm

Last week I thought the reality was that Eliza was not that into Rodney and was looking for an excuse to split up. Today I'm sure I'm right. She keeps rehashing her issue that he didn''t tell her not to go on the date with Justin--EVEN WHEN Rodney says well what can I do going forward? The real answer is nothing, but Eliza knows everyone loves Rodney and she can't face the disapproval she'll get.

Otoh she is way too young for her, maybe not in years, but in maturity. She sounds like a high school kid and he seems even a few years older than 30. I don't think Justin is right for her either, but she'll have some fun and PR from it, which may be all she really wants.

Now Aaron and Genevieve I've switched up on. Their last fight I thought was her fault, but the one today seems entirely Aaron's. G was trying very hard not to be whiny and self-absorbed for once and Aaron just snapped at her. I was very surprised they made up. Does it last?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 02, 2022 11:58 am

I didn’t care for Eliza’s logic with Rodney. I felt he was in a no-win situation with her. I wonder if she reconnected with Justin once leaving the beach. I can see why Aaron & Genevieve don’t last post show. Too much volatility between these two. I ff’d thru the twins’ date with F&S. Just stupid IMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:22 pm

Out of all the men they could bring on that beach, they bring Hayden???? WTH! As we are almost at the end, why not bring someone that would have been a great potential for the women and the men! I find we are missing out on love connections that could of formed. The contestants that goes down those steps on that beach should at least be on the "wish to meet" list or a surprise candidate (like Becca!).... I don't think 2nd time-around Justin and Hayden are it. Too bad for Andrew, Jacob, and Rodney, great men!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 834

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:34 pm

IA that Eliza isn't feeling it with Rodney but is trying to give him all the blame. I don't think that she's a good match for him in any case and he's better off leaving with nobody. I'm sure he'll do fine post-show.

Hayden and the twins were just a waste of time having on, imo. Hayden is just as annoying as he was on the Bachelorette and the twins look like they're 18 and can't see them seriously with a 30+ year old or really even the 26 yr old ladies. Also, why do the women get the roses every week lately? So strange.

I was shocked that Aaron & Genevieve made up. I was once in a relationship where we argued a lot and was so happy that I found a guy who I'm completely compatible with (37 years today PINKHEART ). I don't see this working out for them and assume they've moved on.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15350

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:01 pm

I was really fed up with last night's episode.  I'm still mad that Adam was sent home without us seeing even a walk to the car for this sweetie.   Hugesmile  

Then Hayden came in this week...I feel so sorry for his poor Rambo.  He keeps leaving him to come on tv but Rambo is his first priority...sigh.  The guy is not a nice person and is way too full of himself for me. 

Speaking of full of themsleves, what a let down I am feeling from Eliza.  I remember she was kind of doing the laughing thing in regard to the OG ladies and was not too nice to Lace.  Rodney had the right to make his choice, but Eliza was a bit mean girl to me about it.  Then Justin returns and Eliza is giddy about two guys "pursuing"her..no grace was shown from her. Her expecting Rodney to tell her not to leave is nuts. She and Kate both are playing some pre teen game.  Rodney is such a decent guy, Justin is still coming into his own, but no one who deserves this either.  

The twins are nice enough but why were they here? I also ff through all the games and schtick.   TPTB got these extra nights from DWTS going to Disney.  They added tons of episodes and cast, but did not choose wisely in the casting or editing once again.  

There is so little joy in this show except from Brandon and Serene and of course Danielle is just the best in my book.  Michael had better be good to her.

Aaron and Gen are just beyond the beyond as one of my friend's mom used to say.  

It was not so long ago that BIP was the fun season, the crazy kids having a time at the beach and maybe some romance developed.  Now so many are so jaded, and mean spirited.  I watch this show to have a bit of escape from the troubles of this crazy world.  This is not it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Nov 02, 2022 6:15 pm

@albean99 Happy Anniversary!  I also love to hear stories about your fam.  I wish you all many more happy and loving times.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel