SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by albean99 Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:34 pm

I didn't recognize any of the replacement women! Anyone know who they are? Also, do the women who left get more guys?

I did like Andrew and Brittany together.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15327

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:10 pm

I'm having a hard time staying focused because I don't remember some of them and far to much Ashley and Jared which I'm not interested in.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:03 pm

Bachelor In Paradise: 806 (10/17)

“806” – The tropical heat is on as 12 men find themselves vying for only seven roses. While some beachy bros do everything they can to woo the women who’ve caught their eye, others may not make it to the rose ceremony at all; and one will find an unexpected spark in a new arrival. Once the sand has settled and the newly formed couples are feeling their love bloom, Jesse Palmer arrives to drop a bombshell announcement that divides the beach like never before. Will these connections be able to weather the storm? Find out on “Bachelor In Paradise,” MONDAY, OCT. 17 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-806-10-17/

Bachelor in Paradise: 807 (10/18)

“807” – Paradise, uprooted! As the women pack their bags and prepare for an uncertain future, five new beach babes dive right in to get to know the men. Later, a wet-and-wild pool party kicks off the first night at the beach; but elsewhere in Mexico, the original women won’t be left alone to worry for long because five new hopeful hunks have made their way to the air-conditioned estate ready to find love. The next morning, a wave of dates will send sparks flying for some while others fan their former flames, but who will stay faithful and who will stray? Only time will tell on “Bachelor in Paradise,” TUESDAY, OCT. 18 (8:00-10:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, DL) Watch episodes on demand and on Hulu the day following their premieres.

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-807-10-18/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19231

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:13 pm

Jared and Ashley left Paradise but not before letting us know they did the deed. Rolling Eyes with Jesse commenting there might be a new brother or sister coming.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:14 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:19 pm

No hiding and I love it. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjkCtV1umc9/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:42 pm

It's about bloody time those two left. I've had more than enough.

I see zero chemistry between Shanae and either of these guys...James or Logan.

Casey told Brittany about the pizza guy bad mouthing her and they had words. He is accusing her of not wanting him because he didn't have enough followers. Much harder to accept she just thought he was a jerk. They have words and Jill has to stick her nose in and then Casey is on the ground. They said he had a seizure, but then in the ambulance we see his ankle is busted. Maybe when he fell? He did look out of it. I work with people who seizure and some of them look just like that when they are coming out of it. Sadly we say goodbye to Casey. Thankfully pizza guy leaves on his own because no women there is interested in him up to his standards.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:48 pm

Michael and Danielle knew of each other?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:48 pm

Michael is looking for a miracle...ask and you shell receive. Here comes Danielle from Nick's season. They seem to know one another? What? She is friends with Wells and he thinks they are perfect for one another. Michael and her have spoken before, but never met in person. Michael seems smitten. He is a little awkward and blushing and is not wasting any time. Yay!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:56 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Michael and Danielle knew of each other?

I want to know how they connected!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 9:57 pm

I just want to see Michael and Danielle, Brandon and Serene. I don't care about the rest.

Jill is annoying.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:03 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Michael and Danielle knew of each other?

I want to know how they connected!

Me too!! He said they spoke as friends but never met. Maybe through SM? but still she hasn't been around for awhile so how did that happen!

I remember during one season, the mother of a contestant told me they asked her son who he would be interested in seeing on the beach. They must have asked Michael, or knew of their connection? IDK

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel