SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:29 pm

@albean99 I hope you had a great vacation at the most magical place on earth.

What special guests are arriving??

“816” – It’s a night full of shocking confessions, surprises and special guests,

https://www.dgepress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelor-in-paradise-816-11-22/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:03 pm

Thanks to Wells, we are reliving all the epis. dizzy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:03 pm

Thank goodness they aren't dragging it out with a cocktail party. Rip that band aid off. Yes, I'm talking about you Genevieve and Aaron. Now she b*tches that he walked out in front of her. no no

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:10 pm

Kate is such a pig. There is absolutely no reason to be so vile, crude and cruel.

Logan you dodged a bullet. Good luck in the real world and I hope you have learned if she makes you dance through hoops...dump her sorry a**!!!

It is sad watching Shanae and Flo and the twins pretending that they are in any way, shape or form into each other. So fake.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:22 pm

Michael and Danielle's conversation has me in tears.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:30 pm

It was nice seeing Tyler and Brit not trying to force/fake an engagement and just leave the beach together as a couple to see where things could go in real life.

Here comes the fake with Shanae and which ever twin. Like there was ever any chance of this working. She keeps insulting him. He looks lost. Welcome to production manipulation my boy.

Thankfully the other twin has more sense and both he and Flo and agree not to pursue anything outside this.

Shanae fake cries woe is me in the limo while the twins go home to mom's cooking.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:57 pm

Victoria isn't ready for anything. To me it sounds like she talks saying things she thinks she should be saying.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Nov 21, 2022 11:59 pm

I love Michael and Danielle and their talk. Such a stark comparison with Gen and Aaron. I like that they decided to leave together and give things a go in real life.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:01 am

@Sprite agreed. It's so nice to see two mature conversations about real life future plans.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 22, 2022 12:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:Victoria isn't ready for anything. To me it sounds like she talks saying things she thinks she should be saying.

For me it's like nails on a chalkboard listening to her talk. That over the top fake enthusiasm. IMO he appears genuine...scared and enthusiastic...and like you said, she just seems to be reading a script. It comes across as insincere. I was never a fan and this is just reinforcing it for me. Nothing to do with what we know happens post show. She just has this effect on me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Nov 22, 2022 1:55 am

I like Tyler & Brit. I hope they give it a go in real life.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4300

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 22, 2022 2:20 am

@Jolena They did, but according to RS they broke up. Or rather, she dumped him for being too needy.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 28 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel