SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Sun Oct 23, 2022 4:47 pm

@Norcalgal I have so sympathy. They should know better. This is not their first rodeo.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:09 pm

This is sad but all I see are huge eyelashes.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:13 pm

@GuardianAngel Me too. I just want to rip them off. IMO she is seriously acting. Maybe she is hoping to be the next bette.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:14 pm

@Sprite that crossed my mind as well with all the "she deserves to find love" from just about everyone.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:21 pm

Are there any spoilers about Rodney and Elize?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:47 pm

@GuardianAngel From what RS said she said she felt pressure to give him a rose at some point and they ended it on the beach. They didn't even make it to the end.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:49 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite that crossed my mind as well with all the "she deserves to find love" from just about everyone.

They all deserve love. Everyone deserves love. She isn't any different from the rest of them. Maybe if she stopped trying to pick someone from the bachelor she might have better success...and lose the eyelashes and the booze.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:24 am

This has got to be the most boring and annoying season of all.  I do not want to see Jill, Lace or Genevieve back another season. Did not especially like the format of separating the group either.   Too bad for Rick and Olu....not their fault ...I prefer the old formula better and it has proven to work as well.  If you have a lot of women and men on the beach, the situations of drama will create and play on their own, you do not need to make it happen as the producers just did.
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:52 pm

@Fleurdesel So agree with you. I have never paid less attention. I am sick of Jill's over exagerated face and idiotic crying. Same goes for Genevieve. The people I want to see...Brandon and Serene, Michael and Danielle...we barely get. I am pretty much fast forwarding through most of it. What a waste.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:11 pm

I have to agree. I thought the split might work better by shaking up a couple of the not so strong matches but it just didn't work out that well. I think they should have brought Rick and Olu along with the other guys to the beach once the ladies went back. It's not their fault that most of the ladies were sticking with their guys at the beach.

Unfortunately, they took what's fun about BIP and diluted it this season. I think it would have been better if they had more people to start with and no Jared/Ashley.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15328

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Oct 25, 2022 4:38 pm

Have to say I am impressed by Brandon and Johnny for realizing the women they were previously dating were much better than the newcomers and for holding out hope for their return! But the previews looked messy for Victoria and Johnny.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 25, 2022 6:22 pm

@Norcalgal Well from what appears to have happened post show, maybe it would have been better if Johnny had given them a chance. Hopefully he can get another chance on BIP.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 28 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel