SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pbmax Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:15 am

Michael can now say he loves Danielle, now that the bachelor gig has been filled and he didn't get it. That didn't work out so now he can pursue a relationship with her. No I don't like him and I know it doesn't alter his life one bit, that's just my opinion of him. I'm still trying to see something in Rodney, I guess there's just something wrong with my eyes. There was only one true couple of this season, Brandon and Serene. Andrew for the next bachelor!
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by jojo47 Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:17 am

The reunion was interesting even tho some segments felt clipped. Nice to see M&D and B&S still together & working thru life in actual reality. In terms of Victoria & Greg, I feel they brought him on to add to the portrayal of Victoria in a bad light. Her edit was not flattering & they showed lots of nasty comments from her, including snapping at Tyler. I hope Johnny moves on, gains some self-confidence & never looks back. V&G will become… whatever.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:33 pm

jojo47 wrote:The reunion was interesting even tho some segments felt clipped. Nice to see M&D and B&S still together & working thru life in actual reality. In terms of Victoria & Greg, I feel they brought him on to add to the portrayal of Victoria in a bad light. Her edit was not flattering & they showed lots of nasty comments from her, including snapping at Tyler. I hope Johnny moves on, gains some self-confidence & never looks back. V&G will become… whatever.

I think (speaking of the season as a whole,) that the editors and producers were trying their best to portray Victoria in as positive a light as possible. But with Victoria, that's a long row to hoe. I was willing to give her a second chance, as I am with most cast members. But she just can't help herself, and IMO you could see traces of her petty and sometimes mean behavior all the way through. Johnny was well rid of her. I'm likewise unimpressed by Greg, so it may be that the two of them make a good match for each other. Given Victoria's notoriously short attention span when it comes to men, that may not happen, however.

I was glad to see that Logan wasn't about to entertain Kate's BS excuse about the relationship not working. I loved when he clapped back to her, "I wish you *had* said it to my face." I liked his longer hair (where did that glorious chestnut brown color come from? Did I miss it all along?) but the facial hair needs to make a return.

Jill and Jacob were cute together. I was rooting for Brittany and Tyler, but I get why it didn't work out for them. I love that things are working out for Brandon and Serene, and Michael and Danielle. Rodney continues to be a class act. I hope that he finds his person.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:03 pm

Never liked Gregg G, for some reason and right now he seems to be completely under Victoria's spell ! And why is she seen in Zach's season? I have noticed Gabby's face when the camera zoomed in on her when Jacob had Jill in his arms and everybody was cheering, Her face reflected sadness probably to her own feeling of love lost. You can tell she still hurts. Not Rachel. I would love Andrew as the next bachelor but that is too far away unfortunately. He's just the perfect gentlemen IMO!
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:34 pm

@Sprite That would be terrific! Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 1710264613

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Nov 24, 2022 4:19 pm

I can't believe we had that long of a reunion and they didn't have time to talk to Andrew, or I should say they probably did and edited it out. I could see him as TB and Becca & Thomas are talking up Rodney as Bachelor as well. Becca said that they can have 2 Bachelors next year. Interesting thought.

I loved seeing Michael & Danielle talking about their future plans. It was so touching to have him declare his love for her. You could tell that she was surprised. She did say in an interview that she knew how he felt about her but wasn't ready to say so previously. I really wish them well. They were my favorite couple because of their past and that they're so mature. That doesn't mean I didn't enjoy seeing Brandon & Serene fall in love. They're so adorable and I'm happy for them and wish them the best.

I wish we didn't have to see so much of Victoria. I guess they couldn't resist the drama of having Johnny confront Victoria and having Greg on. Johnny didn't play mean but they hit the jackpot with Victoria as I'm sure they knew they would. She showed her true colors on that show and since.

I really wish that BIP would go back to the way it was earlier on. It's just a mess now. Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 4256136633

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Nov 26, 2022 3:44 pm

Sorry to be so late to check in after the After Paradise show.
Danille and Michael - beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart

Serene and Brandon - he is really in touch with his feelings and knows how to share them. Kudos to him and his parents for showing him how to open up.

Jesse - a breathe of fresh air after Chris although they say almost the same thing! Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 3806527698

Wells - please show more of him. He is so genuine and entertaining!

Everyone else, including Rodney - wish you all the best with what comes your way.

Victoria and Gregg - good luck, Gregg certainly doesn't seem to be rolling in the dough, as you referred to wanting several times.

And best impression goes to Logan - so attractive with longer hair and major kudos for sticking up for himself and skewering Kate, at the same time!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 28 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel