SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:58 pm

:claphands bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 1022092695 thumbsup Good job Justin. Wash your hands of this whiney woman. Now Shanae and Genevieve are best buds, talking about boys. And here comes Shanae b*tching to Logan. Like James is really interested in you. All production set up.

OMG...This is so boring!!! I feel like I am in the girls locker room in high school. These women are so idiotic.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:06 pm

OMG...Stop shoving A&J down our throats. They don't need a bloody date card. I am so sick of this.

I'm going to check if the Real Love Boat AU is downloaded.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:08 pm

I really don't want to see or hear about Jared getting lucky.

Why is the show revolving around them?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71474

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:10 pm

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 6 2292733854 duh :headbanging They are wasting time with A&J talking about peeing in the ocean. Kill me now!!!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:19 pm

Best part of the episode...Casey and Michael commentary!!! Why can't we have more of this. At least they are funny!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:23 pm

Brandon and Serena? are cute together.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:37 pm

So sweet. Brandon and Serene are great together. Happy for them
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:37 pm

That was so sweet! Brandon is falling head over heels, same for Serene!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:40 pm

I would actually like to know why these two are crazy about each other. We have seen nothing of how they got to this point. It is such a waste. Instead we have had almost a full episode of A&J and they are still here tomorrow!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 10, 2022 10:51 pm

Poor Sierra get's the let's be friends speech and decides to leave. I like them individually and together, but clearly something was missing. She is lovely...inside and out. Smart, articulate, kind, drama free and has self respect. I would love her as the Bette. She would be stunning.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by eusebeia Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:24 am

Sprite wrote:Poor Sierra get's the let's be friends speech and decides to leave. I like them individually and together, but clearly something was missing. She is lovely...inside and out. Smart, articulate, kind, drama free and has self respect. I would love her as the Bette. She would be stunning.

I dunno....Seems to me they've been telegraphing for a while that Michael really wasn't into her. She seems so much younger than he is, younger than her age (26?) In a way I'm surprised she left. And I'm also surprised Michael stayed. He surely doesn't need BIP to find a mate. Doesn't his son mind him being away from home any more? He almost seems more an observer/commentator than a participant. Maybe he could fill in for Wells?

eusebeia

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:47 am

@Sprite  i thought the same thing, that Sierra would make an excellent Bachette.  I did enjoy Brandon and Serene's date.  Call me crazy but this is why I watch, with maybe a bit of fun crazy.  We haven't seen that in forever.  
I really think sometimes tptb make this show for their own enjoyment.  Either that or they are so far removed from viewer feedback that they do not know not many of us are interested enough to watch three nights of Jared and Ashley.  She remains just about as annoying as ever.
I also think with 16 (yikes) episodes this season they are dragging everything out.  Which is sad because there are folks on there I would enjoy seeing instead of hours of that blonde girl crying the first night, Ashley and Jared, Genevive etc.  I liked seeing Sierra even if her heart got broken, she was classy and kind.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel