SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:42 am

eusebeia wrote:
Sprite wrote:Poor Sierra get's the let's be friends speech and decides to leave. I like them individually and together, but clearly something was missing. She is lovely...inside and out. Smart, articulate, kind, drama free and has self respect. I would love her as the Bette. She would be stunning.

I dunno....Seems to me they've been telegraphing for a while that Michael really wasn't into her.  She seems so much younger than he is, younger than her age (26?)  In a way I'm surprised she left.  And I'm also surprised Michael stayed.  He surely doesn't need BIP to find a mate.  Doesn't his son mind him being away from home any more?  He almost seems more an observer/commentator than a participant.  Maybe he could fill in for Wells?

Yes, they have been telegraphing it for a while. I do think it is the age thing since Michael came in with Casey talking about how they were the old men here. That said, I still enjoyed them together. They had grown up, articulate, serious conversations and no drama and they were an attractive couple. I think the age thing bothered him more than her. I am really looking forward to seeing him with Danielle since she is more his age and had similar life experience with her fiance passing.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Minney Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:53 am

What is it with these women and what they "deserve" when they are 2-4 days into knowing these men?Have fun and get flirty, know your worth, but stop the demands and drama. Feel for Sierra and Michael. Seems she just started going too fast, and can't say he was slowing her down, until the reality set in for him. Grief is a journey and his loss is deep. Not sure she fully understood what she would be up against. Glad he was honest and swift in letting her go but I was surprised he stayed too based on his statements of not sure he is ready to find love again. Brandon and Serene are adorable!
Minney
Minney

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:14 am

Minney wrote:What is it with these women and what they "deserve" when they are 2-4 days into knowing these men?Have fun and get flirty, know your worth, but stop the demands and drama.  Feel for Sierra and Michael.  Seems she just started going too fast, and can't say he was slowing her down, until the reality set in for him.  Grief is a journey and his loss is deep.  Not sure she fully understood what she would be up against.  Glad he was honest and swift in letting her go but I was surprised he stayed too based on his statements of not sure he is ready to find love again.  Brandon and Serene are adorable!

TBH, and I like Michael a lot, I thought he used the "I'm not sure if I'm ready for a relationship" card unfairly. He just wasn't falling for Sierra.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Tue Oct 11, 2022 11:09 am

I've stopped watching anything Bachelor related. I come here to see what's happening and to determine if I might suffer commercials to watch it. Nope, not yet. I've watched (binge) two of Elan Gale's produced shows, the one on Amazon Prime (The One Who Got Away), and F-Boy Island Season 1. So much better content, so less drama!

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
bachelorinparadise - Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:34 pm

luvstx wrote:
Minney wrote:What is it with these women and what they "deserve" when they are 2-4 days into knowing these men?Have fun and get flirty, know your worth, but stop the demands and drama.  Feel for Sierra and Michael.  Seems she just started going too fast, and can't say he was slowing her down, until the reality set in for him.  Grief is a journey and his loss is deep.  Not sure she fully understood what she would be up against.  Glad he was honest and swift in letting her go but I was surprised he stayed too based on his statements of not sure he is ready to find love again.  Brandon and Serene are adorable!

TBH, and I like Michael a lot, I thought he used the "I'm not sure if I'm ready for a relationship" card unfairly.  He just wasn't falling for Sierra.  

I think it was a combination of not feeling it as much as she was and his grief. This is why I am curious to see how he is with Danielle. We really can compare the two.

As for Michael staying, I suspect that tptb may have had something to do with it. Maybe they encouraged him to stay because they had someone coming who they picked just for him? You know...give it a chance. You liked her , but there could be someone even better coming.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Oct 11, 2022 3:06 pm

Sprite wrote:
luvstx wrote:

TBH, and I like Michael a lot, I thought he used the "I'm not sure if I'm ready for a relationship" card unfairly.  He just wasn't falling for Sierra.  

I think it was a combination of not feeling it as much as she was and his grief. This is why I am curious to see how he is with Danielle. We really can compare the two.

As for Michael staying, I suspect that tptb may have had something to do with it. Maybe they encouraged him to stay because they had someone coming who they picked just for him? You know...give it a chance. You liked her , but there could be someone even better coming.
For the majority of Michael’s adult life he was with his former wife. IMO that could mean he doesn’t have much dating experience and with that comes awkwardness and not knowing what he wants that is different from what he had in terms of type of person. He has a lot of knowledge about what makes a relationship work for him and about parenting but that isn’t the same as knowing how to date new people. He isn’t the same as a 38 year old guy who has dated several women and had a few long term relationships. Plus being a widower has its own emotional journey. 
He self eliminated on Katie’s season so JMO it’s good that he stayed on this time so he can push himself to move forward. In this case, if TPTB gave him a nudge, I see that as a positive. 

:thud completely agree that the women thinking they deserve this, that, & the other at the getting to know you stage is incredibly needy and off putting. It’s their tone that sucks. It’s demanding. Plus, what are they offering their potential partners? It’s too me-centric.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Oct 11, 2022 4:34 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@Sprite  i thought the same thing, that Sierra would make an excellent Bachette.  I did enjoy Brandon and Serene's date.  Call me crazy but this is why I watch, with maybe a bit of fun crazy.  We haven't seen that in forever.  
I really think sometimes tptb make this show for their own enjoyment.  Either that or they are so far removed from viewer feedback that they do not know not many of us are interested enough to watch three nights of Jared and Ashley.  She remains just about as annoying as ever.
- clipped -

Yes to that, pavalygurl! a quick appearance would have been okay although I'd much rather see the cast of the show we're watching. To stretch it out to 3 episodes is wasting our time and can't imagine it helps with ratings. no idea

I do appreciate that we got a real date with Brandon & Serene. They're so cute together and are developing real feelings! Producers, that's what we want to see. Also, why didn't Rodney get his date? I'm not seeing him with Lace so hoping he finds someone else that he likes.

It was sad that Sierra was getting so invested in Michael when he wasn't and I'm sorry that she ended up leaving. I could have seen her with one of the other guys if she had given them a chance. I think part of what was bothering Michael was her age and am glad that he finds someone who he feels comfortable with.

There are way too many guys left without a potential rose so can only imagine that there has to be more ladies coming other than just Salley. I just love Casey and Michael's commentary but think Casey must be leaving soon. I was hoping he'd find someone.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15325

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 11, 2022 5:59 pm

I only saw the first hour before falling asleep. I would have loved to have seen Brandon and Serena's date. Maybe that would have kept me awake for the rest.

Justin's, "So we're counting kisses now?" was completely justified. Genevieve is being ridiculous. I feel like she has zero idea of what married life would entail.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:29 pm

Shanae is back to being Shanae. Genevieve has sunk into the sewar. They jointly just bullied off Justin's only real hope for a rose. Justin, all I can say is that as far as Genevieve goes, you dodged a bullet. What a nasty piece of work.

As far as an ex, who cares? It's Paradise. Let her talk to a few guys that are at loose ends, and see what happens. They couldn't let her do that much? Ugh.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:36 pm

@Amethyst Those girls were bullies.

Thankfully we have the end of the Sulley ... and her suitcase ... saga. She actually sounds like a normal person, too bad tptb set her up with the other cast since she never met them because she left Clayton's season before it even began. You can tell she is totally naive about the process and expects things to work like the real world. Silly girl.

And here is Pizza Peter. He comes across as to much in your face. Brittany agrees to go on the date with him. She seems more resigned rather than excited.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:42 pm

I have no idea who Brittany is.

Late to the party but ITA about the demands from some of these women acting like kids on the playground.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:45 pm

I like Brittany. She is turned off by Peter and all his talking about himself. She burned him when he went in for the kiss.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 8 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+20
nikikass
philphan
quietpal
Linds911
Fleurdesel