SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 22, 2023 7:24 pm

I watched up to Sasha M. date, however, I saw bits of the end when she did not get the final rose. And she did not cry during the exit. Perhaps this is the reason why the show reflected on reaction shots of the girls when they leave and to have Alex comment on how he feels; IDK.

IMO, if a Lead has stronger feelings for someone it may be best just to go with those feelings rather than over thinking things. Look at the outcome again. What make them think that person will change who they are the moment the camera stops running?
***Remember Arie L choosing Becca and thinking about Lauren?*** PICK THE ONE YOU WANT NOT THE ONE YOU THINK IS THE BETTER CHOICE!!!! MHO

He and Katya had chats about emotions, what was important to them, family, etc yet he was surprised about her reaction. To me, I was not impressed by Katya at all during this show. I found it strange that she appeared or was shown to be the only girl who did not display any emotions or remained exempt from conflict in the home, had no opinion or refused to talk about things.

Because of what was shown on the show, including her physical appearance and behavior, the fans gravitated to Katya. Sasha M was like the total opposite personality wise. she was opinionated, obstinate, funny, smart, and in my opinion based on cultural expectations about women, labeled as a devil, a horrible person and OMG, she is unemployed, where is she getting money? What is her agenda? She was on another reality show.

total spectacle on IG although the show was a year ago.

I think each woman may have something to say. I am interested most to hear what Sasha P. has to say. I liked her initially a lot, but then she started to back off a bit in a sneaky way and I think her behavior was influenced by her rooming with Katya. They became good friends on the show, so because of this, I would like to hear what she has to say about the outcome.

I think that Marina was with Sasha when Alex called, so I would like to know what she knows about that call.

Not surprising. most of the girls have set up PR sites and are blogging.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Ukraine - Season 12 - Aleks Topolskiy - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

5 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum