SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvstx Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:19 am

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3354Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Image12

I believe this location matches the Monkey Trail near the Centara Ao Nang beach hotel. Can’t seem to bring photos over.

It’s possible that Kaity stayed at the Centara during the final week and is taking a pensive walk here the night of Zach’s LCD with Gabi
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:16 pm

luvstx wrote:Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3354Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Image12

I believe this location matches the Monkey Trail near the Centara Ao Nang beach hotel. Can’t seem to bring photos over.

It’s possible that Kaity stayed at the Centara during the final week and is taking a pensive walk here the night of Zach’s LCD with Gabi

Maybe on her walk (producer driven Im sure) she spotted Zack and Gabi and this is why we see her say " What am I doing?" Maybe she tells Zack she saw him on his date with Gabi and thats when we see him telling her " Im sorry" ? no idea Everything is so spliced and diced so its hard to tell until we see that particular scene played out jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Feb 22, 2023 10:17 am

Jolena wrote:
luvstx wrote:Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3354Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Image12

Maybe on her walk (producer driven Im sure) she spotted Zack and Gabi and this is why we see her say " What am I doing?" Maybe she tells Zack she saw him on his date with Gabi and thats when we see him telling her " Im sorry" ? no idea  Everything is so spliced and diced so its hard to tell until we see that particular scene played out jmo

We also have Zach in the same black shirt saying in an ITM "I'm so confused". What's going on question
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Z210
Source

Do we know who with zach in this date ?! I couldn't find a match. He's saying here "I'm falling in love with you and i can see a future with u" probably one of his F3. Not the same blue shirt on his date with kaity, that one has pink and bigger details.
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Z110
Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:12 pm

Jolena wrote:

Maybe on her walk (producer driven Im sure) she spotted Zack and Gabi and this is why we see her say " What am I doing?" Maybe she tells Zack she saw him on his date with Gabi and thats when we see him telling her " Im sorry" ? no idea  Everything is so spliced and diced so its hard to tell until we see that particular scene played out jmo

Not the same outfit. She is wearing green, 2 straps visible .. one is her shirt and one is her bathing suit. They are on the kayak date
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:21 pm

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 643f7310

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:45 pm

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 1dcb7310

“I’m sorry”
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:47 pm

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 6645c510

O my Gads!!! And who does she look like!?!? Woah!

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:00 pm

Jeepers wrote:Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 643f7310

But the top she wears on the Monkey Trail is completely different
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:04 pm

But the top she wears on the Monkey Trail is completely different

Exactly
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:42 pm

Do we know who with zach in this date ?! I couldn't find a match. He's saying here "I'm falling in love with you and i can see a future with u" probably one of his F3. Not the same blue shirt on his date with kaity, that one has pink and bigger details.
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Z110
Source

Probably to Gabi on her LCD
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:49 am

This fs is at the Banyan Tree, which is verry nice.  I am guessing it is Kaity, due to err... bewbs.  Not Gabi, may be Ariel (doubtful though) imo.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 30cbb210

https://www.banyantree.com/_next/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.banyantree.com%2Fassets%2F2021-10%2FPartial-Ocean-Pool-Suite-4_920-x518.jpg&w=1080&q=75

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:07 am

Agent99 wrote:This fs is at the Banyan Tree, which is verry nice.  I am guessing it is Kaity, due to err... bewbs.  Not Gabi, may be Ariel (doubtful though) imo.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 30cbb210

https://www.banyantree.com/_next/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.banyantree.com%2Fassets%2F2021-10%2FPartial-Ocean-Pool-Suite-4_920-x518.jpg&w=1080&q=75

Taken from bachelor Fantake but these rooms are similar and this seems to be Ariel’s fsd. Do you think it matches that fsd you are talking about? Guessing not because of the door frames but maybe you could find it.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 C8850e10
Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Cefd0710

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - S/Caps - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+17
Agent99
Jolena
barbell
Loulou
pavalygurl